Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Chris Lewis.

Will be a fucking shock for him when every other weekends kick in and he has to step up and parent all 4 without her doing it all. And she can have every other weekend to rest and recharge. Good. Bastard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
It’s all speculation, isn’t it. He will never speak on the matter publicly as seems a very private person. He was gone for many hours but he may have been this way when she met him, it’s also allowed her to give up work and have as many children as she wishes, whilst living in very expensive taste. Everything comes at a price.
Equally, her staying at home, holding the fort and providing stability has allowed him to advance his career and earning potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Sooz

Chatty Member
She must be heartbroken, she never said a bad word about him. She used to say how great it was to have him during the rare hours he was at home and how great it was to have him during lockdown.

This is 100% because he wants escapism. There'll be some young carefree office totty behind this, Mark my words. Of course these men are always foolish. The young totty will grow up and want kids too. At least with Liv he was finished!

I always admired her. Yeah she was rich and spent too much money on Amazon crap, BUT imo it was countered by the fact she had no help and literally never spent a minute without her kids. 24/7. She took full responsibility for them. She did tons and tons of crafty things with them. They were always dressed beautifully and were immaculately clean. I think the odd moan aside she is a good Mum. She once said all she wanted growing up was lots of kids and she got what she wanted. It's obviously tough because she was essentially alone 90% of the time and she has one or two non-sleepers, but I think she was happy.

Sounds like she was totally blindsided. Poor thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Nellyellie

VIP Member
She has a 7 year old in her bed, 6 year olds that until recently had dummies and a nearly 4 year old still drinking formula in a bottle. For a stay at home mum she’s a bloody lazy one. Maybe should have had one less cocktail? Wonder if she’ll be able to keep the big house.
What does any of that have to do with her husband leaving her…. He is their parent too after all

Reactions: 52

QuiteTheChin

I don’t feel sorry for her. He didn’t cheat on her and she has done things which I won’t say on here that absolutely justify him leaving. There are 2 sides and she is able to peddle hers because of her big following. I feel sorry for him!!!
Are you his new girlfriend? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Tell.A.Tale

I don’t feel sorry for her. He didn’t cheat on her and she has done things which I won’t say on here that absolutely justify him leaving. There are 2 sides and she is able to peddle hers because of her big following. I feel sorry for him!!!
Why do you claim to know things but won’t state them here? Sorry but that’s fishy. It’s a gossip site after all. What did she do? We’d all love to know. I’m sure she didn’t cheat, I just don’t see her having the time. Did she squander all of her husbands money? He had 4 children with her! The last one not very long ago so what has she done since then to make him leave? If you aren’t willing to say then it’s better to just lurk these threads. It feels very “I know something you don’t know and I’m not telling” and this isn’t grade 5, it’s a gossip site where people speculate freely so if you have the tea just spill it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
She has a 7 year old in her bed, 6 year olds that until recently had dummies and a nearly 4 year old still drinking formula in a bottle. For a stay at home mum she’s a bloody lazy one. Maybe should have had one less cocktail? Wonder if she’ll be able to keep the big house.
Oh wow. Low.

Reactions: 45

pommobear

VIP Member
I know this is tattle and sympathy to influencers is frowned upon, but I feel really, genuinely sorry for her. I can't imagine how I would be feeling if my husband suddenly turned round with no warning and told me he was leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MamaD

VIP Member
But I don’t think she’s trying to be relateable. She’s loaded and doesn’t hide it and why should she? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this! Why does everyone need to be ‘relatable’? If I had her inheritance I would immediately ditch the banged up old car (hello G Wagon) and skip Lush for Jo Malone. The house would be sold and I’d buy a fuck off mansion with swimming pool. The point of having money is to enjoy it and when you are a millionaire why would you pretend to not have money? There are plenty of relatable accounts on insta. She’s living her best life and I don’t blame her (right I’ll take myself over to the rave section!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lollipop1990

I’ve had this happen to me and was left with a 2 and 3 year old. It came from no where and was done on Boxing Day. When it comes out of the blue it’s like a punch to the stomach! You feel sick constantly. It’s horrendous. I was also on my own with the kids from about 7am-8pm but the feeling of being totally alone isn’t nice. Not that she’ll have the do this but I had money worries thrown in, ie having to go to the job centre to apply for universal credit, along with going to work.
However, she will as I did, come to love the time she has with her girls and also the time she has on her own! You can’t imagine it at the time but putting the kids to bed knowing you’re all safe, clean and looked after, then being able to watch what you want on tv and not care about another adult is total bliss!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Sooz

Chatty Member
I have to defend her a bit about the Instagram thing because she hasn't shown her kids actual faces in years. And she definitely wasn't filming them all the time, you got 30 seconds of their backs about twice a week.

Its not like It's The Fergusons where they spent years wringing out their kids trauma for engagement and eventually lost unsupervised custody as a result.

Reactions: 37

Spanielears

If you won’t say it on here there’s no point saying anything at all! Yes there are two sides and so far him cheating makes him the shit bag! Did she cheat?!

Linzic74

I had the misfortune of being at a venue with this women and her family recently. My child has a medical diagnosis which meant we didn't have to stand in a queue for something. It's obvious from looking at my child that there is a medical issue. She gave us the most filthy look, and tutted and said something to her family (quite loudly) that really upset my child (and me as a parent). What a horrible way to make a clearly vulnerable child feel. Absolutely shown her true colours here. What an unpleasant women. I hope her children have guidance elsewhere, and grow up to be kind and accepting and not hurt other children's feelings.

• Sad
  • Wow

SouthfieldsGrid

Tbf he’s done the dirty so if he didn’t want to be talked about he shouldn’t have done anything to get himself talked about. He should have kept it classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sooz

Chatty Member
Sounds like it.

Hes such a cliché.

Wait until the young replacement totty wants kids of her own! Or realises being a step mum to 4 spirited girls who adore their Mum is a bit hard!

What an utter fool he is.

Reactions: 35

Effeffess

Poor Liv. I really like how she came out and said he left me, rather than some "we decided to separate" bullshit - means she gets lots of support and he doesn't get away with being an asshole. Gah, men.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

QuiteTheChin

Men rarely leave their wives for an empty bed, in my experience. He may not have officially cheated, but I’ll bet there was someone waiting in the wings who gave him a little push.

Reactions: 33

loveanatter

VIP Member
Whatever you think of anyone, this is surely a point to feel for them. 4 young girls and a lot to navigate. I actually like Liv as I think she’s as real as ‘influencers’ come. Lot of love for her and the girls as someone walking out must be so hard to even start to explain x

Reactions: 33