Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d start a new thread as the rave thread is 50/50 and personally I don’t think she’s one to rave about!
I saw her husband with the 3 older girls at a Christmas event and he was away from them most of the time on the phone. The twins were 2 at the time. I wonder how hands on he is. She never mentions him, except the odd bath time.

Reactions: 10
I thought I’d start a new thread as the rave thread is 50/50 and personally I don’t think she’s one to rave about!
I saw her husband with the 3 older girls at a Christmas event and he was away from them most of the time on the phone. The twins were 2 at the time. I wonder how hands on he is. She never mentions him, except the odd bath time.
What does her husband look like? I’m curious as she’s so secretive about him!

Reactions: 1
Oh not what I expected. I expected a chap with floppy hair wearing red trousers and a gillet, called Tarquin 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh not what I expected. I expected a chap with floppy hair wearing red trousers and a gillet, called Tarquin 😆
Haha!!! 🤣🤣

In her Blog she calls him Chris. Doing a Mummy blog is someone who wanted insta fame I think! Everyone says she doesn’t care but she must do!

Her last two Ads have less than 1000 likes, for 98k followers it’s pretty poor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haha!!! 🤣🤣

In her Blog she calls him Chris. Doing a Mummy blog is someone who wanted insta fame I think! Everyone says she doesn’t care but she must do!

Her last two Ads have less than 1000 likes, for 98k followers it’s pretty poor.
Just found Chris, he’s an investment director, so obvs earning ok money. He was a professional rugby player for a year too 💪🏻.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s a twit tbh. Loads of ads yet is dripping in money 🤣 hangs around with a bikey crowd. Pimps put her kids? She’s no different from any of them

Reactions: 9
I’m on the fence about liv. I respect that she has stopped showing the girls’ faces, she doesn’t seem to do as many insta ads etc and her rants so make me laugh BUT the sheer amount of tit she buys astounds me! Making everything a massive event makes me feel bad for not doing it.

What happened to her buying more sustainable stuff?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.