Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla disappeared one day and never came back. Reading between the lines, they were taken to court for parental alienation but we'll never know for certain.

They don't seem to see her much any more, if at all. OR at least are forbidden by court order to mention her on IG.

So they have no content, lol.

Reactions: 3
Isla disappeared one day and never came back. Reading between the lines, they were taken to court for parental alienation but we'll never know for certain.

They don't seem to see her much any more, if at all. OR at least are forbidden by court order to mention her on IG.

So they have no content, lol.
Don’t forget the highly manipulative schtick of buying a ticket for Isla whenever they go and do something as a family so it can be saved in a box to manipulate her when she’s older. Vile family.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry who is Isla?
Sorry that’s my fault, she is part of The Ferguson family, someone mentioned the thread and I asked a question. They are a truly horrific parenting influencing family.

Back to Liv, I like her and I hope she is ok.

Reactions: 2
Sorry that’s my fault, she is part of The Ferguson family, someone mentioned the thread and I asked a question. They are a truly horrific parenting influencing family.

Back to Liv, I like her and I hope she is ok.
Your profile pic 😂 I really hope that’s some crazy filter he had on and not how he wears his makeup now.

There’s a good handful of photos of Liv’s husband if you scroll back on her profile. He’s hardly unattractive.. definitely looks different in his LinkedIn profile than he does on her page.

It’s interesting because I always assumed she was the richer one and that he would take her for everything if he left but based on comments like she will have to curb spending etc it’s the other way round and her money comes from him

It’s interesting because I always assumed she was the richer one and that he would take her for everything if he left but based on comments like she will have to curb spending etc it’s the other way round and her money comes from him
Where has she said she will have to curb her spending?

Where has she said she will have to curb her spending?
I think she means from reading here it seems like her inheritance is not infinite and that the ex's high earning finance job was funding a large part of hers' and the girls lifestyle (all assumptions may I add).

Well he'll have to pay 4 rounds of child support regardless. I don't know what her earnings are from IG but they'd be dwarfed by his. She only has a couple of sponsorships.

Reactions: 4
Lets be honest, none of us know the detail but the impression given is that she is wealthy in her own right due to her inheritance and that her husband is also a high earner.

As they have 4 small children and its pretty doubtful her husband would be able to have the kids anywhere near 50/50, as well as Liv being a stay at home mum (I'm unsure of her career before kids but a lawyer could argue that she's sacrificed her career to be a mum whilst her husband concentrated on his), I would imagine that she will keep the house and he'd probably still have to pay her maintenance. Or she may decide she doesn't want support from him. Basically a judge will decide what's best for the children as the number one priority and then what is fair between the parents as the second consideration.

Reactions: 13
She was a shop girl in Christian Louboutin. Hence her heel closet, rarely now worn. She got them all at a shop discount.

Ah fair enough. An easier job and with the discount! Yes please!

• Haha
Per her latest post, in the comments : He "sees" them but she hasn't wanted to be parted from them yet as its all too new.

So basically he comes round to the house to visit, I suspect.

She only has a day free from them today because they're all in school, not because he has them. (Well youngest is 3 but I think she does morning creche during term time.)

I know this is tattle and sympathy to influencers is frowned upon, but I feel really, genuinely sorry for her. I can't imagine how I would be feeling if my husband suddenly turned round with no warning and told me he was leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve had this happen to me and was left with a 2 and 3 year old. It came from no where and was done on Boxing Day. When it comes out of the blue it’s like a punch to the stomach! You feel sick constantly. It’s horrendous. I was also on my own with the kids from about 7am-8pm but the feeling of being totally alone isn’t nice. Not that she’ll have the do this but I had money worries thrown in, ie having to go to the job centre to apply for universal credit, along with going to work.
However, she will as I did, come to love the time she has with her girls and also the time she has on her own! You can’t imagine it at the time but putting the kids to bed knowing you’re all safe, clean and looked after, then being able to watch what you want on tv and not care about another adult is total bliss!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I’ve had this happen to me and was left with a 2 and 3 year old. It came from no where and was done on Boxing Day. When it comes out of the blue it’s like a punch to the stomach! You feel sick constantly. It’s horrendous. I was also on my own with the kids from about 7am-8pm but the feeling of being totally alone isn’t nice. Not that she’ll have the do this but I had money worries thrown in, ie having to go to the job centre to apply for universal credit, along with going to work.
However, she will as I did, come to love the time she has with her girls and also the time she has on her own! You can’t imagine it at the time but putting the kids to bed knowing you’re all safe, clean and looked after, then being able to watch what you want on tv and not care about another adult is total bliss!
I second this 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.