Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband was never really around from what I can tell, so she had free rein to do whatever she wanted with the house. He’s a high earner and she’s definitely enjoyed having that lifestyle, but it must be incredibly difficult raising 4 kids essentially on your own. It makes me wonder what time, if any he will spend with the kids now they’re not together. I really feel for Liv, she may be privileged but she seems a lot more down to earth than most of the instagrammer folks and has an actual personality. I really feel for her, her post came as a shock and you can tell that she was absolutely blindsided by his decision. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 25
I really feel for her, and have always really liked her. Yes she spends loads on tat but I would if I could! I really hope she gets support and gets through this and also comes out of that marriage with all she deserves. She has raised those girls stayed at home and given them a wonderful childhood so far single-handedly 99% of the time.

Reactions: 19
I think a lot of her Amazon tat buying phase was during the pandemic when she was stuck at home trying to keep a troop of small girls entertained and stop herself feeling miserable - I know I fell into a trap of too many next day Prime deliveries of stuff I didn't need then too.

I really feel for her. What a tit situation. Absolute massive hole move from her husband.

Reactions: 19
I’m literally never shocked by anything on Insta it’s all so contrived
but WOW her news was really a shock and so open and blunt ‘ my husband left me’
Hope she has good support IRL
What a prick

Reactions: 24
Hope his Mum is agreeable because she's the one who's going to end up doing all his weekends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way he’ll have the children 50/50. It’s totally unrealistic working a finance job in London with a massive commute. I expect they will come to an every other weekend arrangement, possibly once in the week but if he’s getting in 8PM and leaving at 6AM (well, until he moves back to a flat in London) I doubt even that. What stepping up will look like for him is being generous in the divorce.

A lot of the dislike/criticism directed to Liv is wealth envy, plain and simple. Wealth doesn’t protect you from heartbreak - but I concede it makes circumstances like this one easier to handle. Doubt she’ll lose the house, expect she’ll get an alimony order, life will continue fairly similarly day to day, just one less dinner to make.

Wow I did not expect to read that post ! I also didnt expect the level of honesty either as she is normally so private. I hope she is ok and that he steps up to take the girls 50/50 but I'm sure he won't .

• Sad
Reactions: 29
No way he’ll have the children 50/50. It’s totally unrealistic working a finance job in London with a massive commute. I expect they will come to an every other weekend arrangement, possibly once in the week but if he’s getting in 8PM and leaving at 6AM (well, until he moves back to a flat in London) I doubt even that. What stepping up will look like for him is being generous in the divorce.

A lot of the dislike/criticism directed to Liv is wealth envy, plain and simple. Wealth doesn’t protect you from heartbreak - but I concede it makes circumstances like this one easier to handle. Doubt she’ll lose the house, expect she’ll get an alimony order, life will continue fairly similarly day to day, just one less dinner to make.
I’m definitely not “wealth envious”. I think that’s an easy thing to say about anyone who gets criticism if they are rich - oh you are jealous. For all her money, her life has always looked boring, shallow and very, very lonely. I think anyone that puts their life on Instagram (and especially their children, the filming, the on the phone all the time, the invasion of personal information and private spaces etc is not ok on any level) has a lot missing on their life and needs validation.

Reactions: 11
The commute life must also have a factor?

Gone at 6am back at 8pm that is brutal, how long can people sustain that for?

He’s still a prick

Reactions: 6
The commute life must also have a factor?

Gone at 6am back at 8pm that is brutal, how long can people sustain that for?

He’s still a prick
I always thought this . I figure it was just the money mentality / way of life .. London bankers / sahm living in counties so the price to pay. But I always thought I could never do it. I don’t think we can underestimate how much Liv is worth on her own / inheritance. I don’t think she will be worried about money.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s especially a dick move to just blindside somebody and leave. Surely he could have told her he wasn’t happy and tried to work on things or marriage counselling if he’s had these feelings. You don’t just wake up and decide to leave your wife and 4 children one day. Prick

Reactions: 20
I really like her and it’s absolutely the last thing any of us want for our kids
Her parents marriage broke up too so she knows the difficulties of supporting children thru it

my parents divorced as my mum met someone else, siblings and I became way less important to her as she had a new love. Then dad did and so it went

I hope she does one day meet another partner but it’s usually much harder for the one left holding the babies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it’s especially a dick move to just blindside somebody and leave. Surely he could have told her he wasn’t happy and tried to work on things or marriage counselling if he’s had these feelings. You don’t just wake up and decide to leave your wife and 4 children one day. Prick
Maybe the did try and work it out but it does sound like she's been completely blindsided doesn't it. I'm sure financially she'll be absolutely fine but emotionally that's a really tough one to bounce back from and in regards to moving on, meeting someone new with 4 kids in tow is gonna be a challenge.

Reactions: 8
Sounds like it was all very sudden, it’s an awful situation regardless of disposable income. I wonder if he got caught out when they were at Gleneagles? Maybe she saw a text or the other woman issued an ultimatum??

Reactions: 3
Poor Liv. I really like how she came out and said he left me, rather than some "we decided to separate" bullshit - means she gets lots of support and he doesn't get away with being an asshole. Gah, men.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh poor Liv. I admire the honesty from her so much. There are so many on Instagram who don't even acknowledge a breakup (take note whatmummymakes) but then for her to be so brutally honest about it is refreshing, even if you can feel her heartbreak through the screen.
I hope she finds happiness in due course, whatever that looks like. I've always liked her. She comes across as down to earth and accountable, and she seems to know how privileged she is without being a dick about it. Having four children including twins must be so very hard.

Reactions: 22
Sounds like it was all very sudden, it’s an awful situation regardless of disposable income. I wonder if he got caught out when they were at Gleneagles? Maybe she saw a text or the other woman issued an ultimatum??
She phrased it as "my husband left me" and it coming as a total shock so I don't think she was expecting it, sounds like he probably just walked out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do we know this wasn't the case? We dont know what has been going on for the past year and what they may or may not have worked through / tried to fix. We are only hearing Liv's side of the story. She said he left her and I get that it must be hard but that doesnt mean that they havent been working on things for a while / he found out she was spending wildly / had shagged the gardener. We know that is unlikely but its not impossible

Reactions: 6
I have to defend her a bit about the Instagram thing because she hasn't shown her kids actual faces in years. And she definitely wasn't filming them all the time, you got 30 seconds of their backs about twice a week.

Its not like It's The Fergusons where they spent years wringing out their kids trauma for engagement and eventually lost unsupervised custody as a result.

Reactions: 37
I have to defend her a bit about the Instagram thing because she hasn't shown her kids actual faces in years. And she definitely wasn't filming them all the time, you got 30 seconds of their backs about twice a week.

Its not like It's The Fergusons where they spent years wringing out their kids trauma for engagement and eventually lost unsupervised custody as a result.
I agree with defending her, she stopped showing the kids faces once she was aware of the impact and she discussed it. She really doesn’t film and share that much of her life.
What happened with The Ferguson, can’t even be bothered to follow their thread as they are so horrific.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.