Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always struck me how absent he was from their lives and how disengaged from his family he appeared to be (based on the perception from Insta obvs)

he’ll probably spend more time with the girls now than when he & Liv were together. Though I can’t see the girls or Liv wanting to spend a weekend apart from each other so not sure how their contact arrangements will work.

Reactions: 10
D2361966-4099-4FF7-904D-25B3F108830F.png

Regarding her father.

Husband working crazy hours is the price you pay being married to a high earner. Also comes with high risk of extra marital affair IMO which I would bet is the case here. Very sad with four young kids. I have always thought her kids are going to give her absolute hell when they get to the teenage years because they are so spoilt. Now I hate to think.. hope she will be ok financially but I’m sure she will have to rein the spending in if she wants to stay home. Her inheritance can’t have been that big and of course his income probably kept the bills paid and hers was extra for fun stuff and expensive clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He’s the bald not particularly attractive, ex professional rugby player works in investments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really feel for her. Yes she’s privileged, rich, buys way too much crap on Amazon and moans about having 4 kids when she choose to have 4 kids but having your partner leave you is proper crappy whether you have kids or not so fair play to her for being honest about it. I can’t see there’s anything to indicate he cheated though? I think Pascale’s ‘my husband did the same’ comment referred to her husband leaving her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She must be heartbroken, she never said a bad word about him. She used to say how great it was to have him during the rare hours he was at home and how great it was to have him during lockdown.

This is 100% because he wants escapism. There'll be some young carefree office totty behind this, Mark my words. Of course these men are always foolish. The young totty will grow up and want kids too. At least with Liv he was finished!

I always admired her. Yeah she was rich and spent too much money on Amazon crap, BUT imo it was countered by the fact she had no help and literally never spent a minute without her kids. 24/7. She took full responsibility for them. She did tons and tons of crafty things with them. They were always dressed beautifully and were immaculately clean. I think the odd moan aside she is a good Mum. She once said all she wanted growing up was lots of kids and she got what she wanted. It's obviously tough because she was essentially alone 90% of the time and she has one or two non-sleepers, but I think she was happy.

Sounds like she was totally blindsided. Poor thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I always admired her. Yeah she was rich and spent too much money on Amazon crap, BUT imo it was countered by the fact she had no help and literally never spent a minute without her kids. 24/7. She took full responsibility for them. She did tons and tons of crafty things with them. They were always dressed beautifully and were immaculately clean. I think the odd moan aside she is a good Mum. She once said all she wanted growing up was lots of kids and she got what she wanted. It's obviously tough because she was essentially alone 90% of the time and she has one or two non-sleepers, but I think she was happy.
I find different people’s perceptions fascinating in a completely non-snarky way.

Liv had the resources to outsource some of the tedious parts of parenting, instead she chose to be a boring martyr and I never thought she looked like she was really enjoying it. The ‘crafty stuff’ was just buying rubbish on Amazon and her daughters seem demanding, difficult and spoilt.

An Au Pair would have made her life easier and provided some company for her too. Maybe she knew deep down she couldn’t trust her husband around a young mother’s helper?

I wonder if she’ll need influencing for more than shoe money now?

Reactions: 12
Pascale was quick to offer support. Kat will be next.

Separation and or divorce are not easy, regardless of how much money you have. I hope Liv has real friends by her side, not Instagram influencers.

Reactions: 12
See that wedding notice mentions Reception held at Rosemary Cottage which is the Company House listed address for her late father Nicholas Kneale. So perhaps she inherited the house? Haven't followed her for years so don't know how long she's lived there.
All I did was a Google search as was only curious to know if she had her Reception in her lovely big sloping lawn garden with the lovely views.

Reactions: 2
No I think her stepmum still lives there? It has a pool and at least for a long time after his death she was bringing the kids round to have a swim.

Pretty sure her house is just one they bought.

Reactions: 8
See that wedding notice mentions Reception held at Rosemary Cottage which is the Company House listed address for her late father Nicholas Kneale. So perhaps she inherited the house? Haven't followed her for years so don't know how long she's lived there.
All I did was a Google search as was only curious to know if she had her Reception in her lovely big sloping lawn garden with the lovely views.
I’m sure her step mum still lives in that house

Oh I see, it's just when I googled the name and village the picture that came up from some historic listed houses website, looked very much like the stone style and windows on her own house.

I had forgotten about Liv until I saw this thread, poor women, Christmas will be here before we know it and that’s going to be a tough first one separated.

Reactions: 5
Wow I did not expect to read that post ! I also didnt expect the level of honesty either as she is normally so private. I hope she is ok and that he steps up to take the girls 50/50 but I'm sure he won't .

Reactions: 11
Whatever you think of anyone, this is surely a point to feel for them. 4 young girls and a lot to navigate. I actually like Liv as I think she’s as real as ‘influencers’ come. Lot of love for her and the girls as someone walking out must be so hard to even start to explain x
Well said poor woman I also really like her.

Reactions: 9
tit situation for anyone to go through, influencer or not. Not going to lie though I did used to think her husband has either got to be the most laid back person in the world or there's no way he could put up with 4 girls 7 and under plus animals in a house that is predominantly pink and floral with all the influencer / Amazon tat to contend with on top of that...! There must be many men who sign up to lots of kids and a hectic house and then realise they can't actually cope. Immature as hell to just walk away but he's going to be broke AF funding an ex wife, 4 kids and a posh country house.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.