Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise it was only March 2022when her father died , it feels like longer
He definitely died before then. He died before Margot was born because I remember her saying she was the only one he didn’t meet.

Reactions: 2
She has a 7 year old in her bed, 6 year olds that until recently had dummies and a nearly 4 year old still drinking formula in a bottle. For a stay at home mum she’s a bloody lazy one. Maybe should have had one less cocktail? Wonder if she’ll be able to keep the big house.
Oh wow. Low.

Reactions: 45
I feel bad for Liv and the girls. She’s basically been doing it alone anyway so she’ll cope but that’s not the point.

Reactions: 15
You have absolutely zero clue what happened. For all you know, he could have left her because she shagged his best friend, is an alcoholic, is abusive to him, has run up 500k in debt. You have literally no clue 🤷🏼‍♀️ I will reserve my sympathy for her kids, who she barely parents at the best of times
Are you thick? I’m replying to you. Who seems to think her husband left her because of the various parenting issues you wrote. You’re wrong to blame her for that when they are both to blame. Both parents

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise it was only March 2022when her father died , it feels like longer
Wasn't it earlier than this?!
---
You have absolutely zero clue what happened. For all you know, he could have left her because she shagged his best friend, is an alcoholic, is abusive to him, has run up 500k in debt. You have literally no clue 🤷🏼‍♀️ I will reserve my sympathy for her kids, who she barely parents at the best of times
I've got the impression that all she does is parent those kids, they're always out and about and doing stuff?!

Reactions: 15
He’s just moved jobs (2 months ago) - LinkedIn. Midlife crisis, what a prick.

Reactions: 25
I’m really shocked at her post. I’ve followed her for years and it’s come quite left field but she never really spoke about him or marriage. And doesn’t she have help with the kids?

Reactions: 6
Chris Lewis.

Will be a bleeping shock for him when every other weekends kick in and he has to step up and parent all 4 without her doing it all. And she can have every other weekend to rest and recharge. Good. Bastard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Are you thick? Can you show me the bit where I said that’s why her husband left her? I know some of the words might be a bit big for you to read but try sounding them out 🙃 None of us know why he’s ‘left her’ and I doubt we’ll find out either. Hilarious you’re moderating someone’s bitching when you’re a tattle member too!
She has a 7 year old in her bed, 6 year olds that until recently had dummies and a nearly 4 year old still drinking formula in a bottle. For a stay at home mum she’s a bloody lazy one. Maybe should have had one less cocktail? Wonder if she’ll be able to keep the big house.

So please explain the purpose of this post of you were not insinuating that those are partly to blame for their separation?

At least have the bollocks to stand by what you say.

Boring old hag 😴
---
Chris Lewis.

Will be a bleeping shock for him when every other weekends kick in and he has to step up and parent all 4 without her doing it all. And she can have every other weekend to rest and recharge. Good. Bastard!!

I bet he can’t hack it and brings a nanny in!

Reactions: 17
Ladies let’s not argue…
It’s more fun to try to find out what has happened or guess if we must.
Do you think it was a 19 year old intern at his new job? Cliche I know but I have a friend that happened to before their baby was even walking

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ladies let’s not argue…
It’s more fun to try to find out what has happened or guess if we must.
Do you think it was a 19 year old intern at his new job? Cliche I know but I have a friend that happened to before their baby was even walking
I think so!!

Reactions: 1
There will definitely 100% be another woman.

I feel for her. Reaching out to random strangers for support is sad. I hope she has a decent amount of real life help.

Reactions: 27
Whatever you think of anyone, this is surely a point to feel for them. 4 young girls and a lot to navigate. I actually like Liv as I think she’s as real as ‘influencers’ come. Lot of love for her and the girls as someone walking out must be so hard to even start to explain x

Reactions: 33
I'm honestly surprised at the honesty. Which shows how much influencers normally hide the truth doesn't it?

I feel very sad for her and the girls. Have 4 little ones myself and imagine it's been a crappy summer for her ☹

Reactions: 25
I generally like Liv when compared to other instamums but granted the bar is very low.
I absolutely agree that if she wasn’t white and rich then the cocktail making and constant complaining about how much hard work the girls are, would not be funny.
My two main gripes with her are that she is very privileged to not have to work, and to be able to spend so much time with her children and yet she complains. I see a lot of women, working two jobs to support their children and still living on the breadline and they don’t complain so that bothers me about her.
And then her absolute over consumption of pointless tat
Oh and how she fan girls that annoying American family.
Ok so there we go, three things but I still prefer her to a lot of other mummy “influencers”

Anyway - I would kill for the gossip on this latest development but I don’t think we’re ever had an insider come on tattle for her (even on the other thread which was started in 2019 / 2020)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.