Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel for her, can’t imagine how hard it must be with 4 young children… hoping her family are rallying round and supporting her 🙁
---
Thinking back, she did it all on her own anyway… he was never there! I’d imagine the money she inherited from her father paid for that house she’s in.

Reactions: 17
I've always liked her (I realise generally not the point of tattle!) and I was thinking she had been very quiet. Wow, was not expecting that as an update, poor Liv.

Reactions: 18
Feel for her, can’t imagine how hard it must be with 4 young children… hoping her family are rallying round and supporting her 🙁
---
Thinking back, she did it all on her own anyway… he was never there! I’d imagine the money she inherited from her father paid for that house she’s in.
Can anyone remind me what her father did ? I know he was really wealthy but can’t remember which company he owned

Reactions: 1
She has a 7 year old in her bed, 6 year olds that until recently had dummies and a nearly 4 year old still drinking formula in a bottle. For a stay at home mum she’s a bloody lazy one. Maybe should have had one less cocktail? Wonder if she’ll be able to keep the big house.
What does any of that have to do with her husband leaving her…. He is their parent too after all

Reactions: 53
Poor Liv. She ran that house and raised her girls. He was out the house from 6-7. He had a senior job in finance which she helped facilitate

Reactions: 16
I know she was very upset by her father’s death, but this is something we all experience. Having her husband leave her will be the first truly hard thing Liv has had to manage.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god regardless of her wealth I feel sad for the breakup of her family. She seems shocked/devastated 😕

Reactions: 24
Very sad news, I don’t know why I think this but I bet there’s someone else. He is away from home 13 hours a day. During covid he was home, he could probably have worked remotely one day a week but chose not to. I bet he was wining and dining someone in London!

Reactions: 32
I know she was very upset by her father’s death, but this is something we all experience. Having her husband leave her will be the first truly hard thing Liv has had to manage.
I didn’t realise it was only March 2022when her father died , it feels like longer

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 no just not a massive bleep
You have absolutely zero clue what happened. For all you know, he could have left her because she shagged his best friend, is an alcoholic, is abusive to him, has run up 500k in debt. You have literally no clue 🤷🏼‍♀️ I will reserve my sympathy for her kids, who she barely parents at the best of times

Reactions: 3
Describing Liv as a ‘strong and independent woman’ is gilding the lily. She’s always appeared to me to be a coddled heiress.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.