Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they go to Gleneagles for their holiday every summer? It can't be very child centric, the weather will be tit and what is there to do if you don't play golf?
Gleneagles is actually great for families....lots of activities to do- super pool, tennis courts, riding, fab play area for kids with childcare so parents can go to spa....lots of food choices too!
I don't play golf but we love going there!

Reactions: 3
Gleneagles is actually great for families....lots of activities to do- super pool, tennis courts, riding, fab play area for kids with childcare so parents can go to spa....lots of food choices too!
I don't play golf but we love going there!
Ah right - I genuinely didn't know. What she shows looks very plush but also a bit stiff especially for kids. If I had her funds I'd definitely be going abroad to somewhere swanky which catered for kids too although maybe they don't like the sun

Reactions: 3
Ah right - I genuinely didn't know. What she shows looks very plush but also a bit stiff especially for kids. If I had her funds I'd definitely be going abroad to somewhere swanky which catered for kids too although maybe they don't like the sun
I think she said she couldn’t cope with taking them on a plane. Don’t quote me though

Reactions: 6
With her money she could hire a nanny and fly her with them abroad and have help whilst there too. Her husband sounds useless

Reactions: 7
Now the girls are getting older going abroad will get easier maybe. But then there is still 4 of them to keep an eye on re swimming pools, running off around the hotel etc.

Reactions: 2
Yes I thought that. Guess just busy with 4 young kids during the holidays.

Reactions: 1
She has a 7 year old in her bed, 6 year olds that until recently had dummies and a nearly 4 year old still drinking formula in a bottle. For a stay at home mum she’s a bloody lazy one. Maybe should have had one less cocktail? Wonder if she’ll be able to keep the big house.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s really tit for her, poor Liv.

He always seemed pretty absent from their lives, or maybe she just chose not to show him.

Reactions: 20
I hope she’s better off without him it seems like she’s been alone with those girls ever since she had them! Poor Liv xx

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.