Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants her head examined, she can't handle the girls and she decides to add a puppy to the mix madness

Reactions: 8
The hypocrisy of Liv ranting about influencers promoting Amazon fashion (which I agree is terrible in every way shape and form) whilst conveniently forgetting how much kids tit she orders from Amazon practically every other day 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Its easy to have a go at fast fashion when money is no object and you have a load of designer clothes and Louboutin shoes 🤷‍♀️
Alot of people have no choice.

Reactions: 22
Its easy to have a go at fast fashion when money is no object and you have a load of designer clothes and Louboutin shoes 🤷‍♀️
Alot of people have no choice.
Most people* I know who buy fast fashion it’s because they can’t afford lots of quality product outfits and that way at least they have a wardrobe full. But I do agree that these ‘hauls’ are a bit out of hand 🙄

*it’s me, I’m people.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually disappointed in her hypocrisy I am a liv fan. However she over buys for every season. In lock down she was buying stuff constantly from Amazon. She also has a playroom filled with plastic toys etc

Reactions: 11
Cara Suthers advertises Amazon fashion, sure they are insta pals

Reactions: 2
Agreed! She may not spend £££ on cheap clothes but she buys so much tat from amazon
Just becasue its not clothes doesnt mean she isnt as bad!

Reactions: 12
She's bought clothes from Amazon before. Her Halloween jumper was from there

Reactions: 7
She’s taken her kids to see the new Barbie film? It’s a 12A and I don’t know if any of you have seen it but it isn’t a kids film in any way. Lots of adult themes, inc dark ones.

(BBFC 12A - cinema release suitable for 12 years and over).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought they changed 12A years ago so the A means “advisory”.

I take my three to the Marvel and DC films as they love them and I accept that they may not be wholly appropriate but as a parent it’s on you to decide

Reactions: 6
I thought they changed 12A years ago so the A means “advisory”.

I take my three to the Marvel and DC films as they love them and I accept that they may not be wholly appropriate but as a parent it’s on you to decide
The 12A rating description I listed is lifted directly from the BBFC website, who are the organisation responsible for age ratings on films in Britain.
---
Aside from the ratings aspect, the actual film isn’t suitable for under 10’s at all.
Yes, it’s Barbies and pink but there are overt references to suicide and death, scenes of sexual harassment, sexual banter/jokes and lots of gender politics that are important well handled and sadly true but way above an 8yo’s pay grade and beyond “all things Girl Boss” as Liv inanely put it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why do they go to Gleneagles for their holiday every summer? It can't be very child centric, the weather will be tit and what is there to do if you don't play golf?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.