Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
This is exactly why I hate instagram and influencers with a passion. She can afford a pair of school shoes for Gods sake. Why would she accept its just pure greed and really is disgusting. We have people using food banks, saving there last penny to try and buy school shoes. The rich get richer fuck anyone else. And all the while people are supporting these people it will keep happening. Tamara Ecclestone was gifted a pair of LOL shoes not long ago and had no shame whatsoever shes a billionaire?

Reactions: 15

Awhenny

VIP Member
She actually makes me laugh out loud which is rare on instasham! When she bought healthy "treats" not realizing they were for rabbits and guinea pigs🤣🤣

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Hush now. This is the rave thread for the only Influencer on Instagram who can be totally tone deaf and it is PERFECTLY FINE. 😉

She has one cocktail, she said it herself before when asked about drinking during the day. Big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree. Absolutely no different to the one (ok two) glasses of wine I swig with colleagues during the working day when we have a pub lunch. She’s not getting behind the wheel of a car and is clearly not plastered - I absolutely love her!

• Sick
  • Wow

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Totally aimed at Tattle but gotta hand it to her for walking (and jump squatting!) in those heels, I kinda like the tongue in cheek of it. 😂

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
I love her. She’s posh and proud and she’s actually posh unlike some I could mention who just try to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I didn’t see that! I’d love to know her perspective of it all
Yes I caught her replies on her grid the day before. She was basically saying it had been really shit and she hasn’t wanted to say anything until it looked like they were getting through it. Said girls hadn’t been too bad I think. I know she lost her taste and smell.

I’m about 4 weeks out of it myself it really is fucking horrible so I’m giving the insane spending a pass for now as I decided I was dying and basically spent all my money. Spoiler - I was not. And now have no money :)

• Haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
People, keep up. Current listing isn’t on RightMove. Some Tattlers found the listing from when she bought the house not the current one, and if you are desperate enough, scrolling back through these threads will give you all the info you need to do the same.

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I bloody love her even more . She's talking about trolls and she's hit the nail on the head. She's totally right .

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
All the chat about dating apps from her just seems a bit too soon and try hard. Like she’s only saying it to try and make her ex jealous (and probably failing miserably).
Will be good for her engagement but some things are just best left off Insta imo.

Between that and cringey collagen sachet ads, her account is becoming quite irritating quite quickly.

Wow she’s turning into turtle creek lane (who is queen of tat decorations, if you’re not familiar with her!)
UGG LOVES a bit of TCL! She’s forever sharing her on her stories and I always think ‘what sort of money does this take?!!!!’ Also the other week the story from Turtle Creek Lane with the accidental vibrator was hilarious.

• Haha
However, what does piss me off is seeing posts today - a huge gifted parcel with loads of body shop goodies. I just think it's so unfair - so many are living in impossibly hard times, nurses are being paid next to nothing for working insane hours, children are having to go hungry for school dinners - what the fuck are companies doing gifting stuff like this to rich influencers? Plus we've all seen that Liv has extremely expensive taste - I'll be surprised if she uses these - they'll probs just end up being bath play things for the girls - disgusting.
She’s asked brands to gift stuff for her to donate to a charity called Sebby’s Corner which she has just donated a load of her kids’ clothes and toys to.

Reactions: 13
& she’s wealthy - Not a ‘rich’ entititled chav like some of the instamums, there’s a massive difference. Money talks wealth whispers. I really like her.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
The insta-hun life gets them all in the end...
Seems that way.

I don’t give a shit how she spends her money; £300 vases and £400 parasols ; knock yourself out love but she could say no to flogging children’s shoes from Startrite and hint that they are ‘such a good start’ and therefore ‘better’ shoes as opposed to Asda or Sainsbury’s which are also fine and do the job.

Libertine

VIP Member
Her comment that Zara and H&M clothes are tatt that end up in landfill was really snobby. If that’s the price point you can afford, that’s what you buy. And if that’s the price point you can afford, there is a good chance you’ll look after it.

I realise there is a problem with fast fashion, but her audience of mothers with small children are hardly whipping to H&M to buy a new Saturday night outfit, wearing it once clubbing and chucking it in the bin.

Check your privilege, Livvy.

Sln2404

She is absolutely my least favourite instagrammer. I followed her for a bit but I had to unfollow because she really thinks she’s something special. Her hair is a disaster, she has no life outside of her house, she’s clearly rich and clearly shows off about it. I hope she gets some help for her drink problem. It’s not even like she can’t cope, I am 99% sure she has a nanny and housekeeper. She’s an alcoholic, and she glorifies it. It’s wrong.
We only ever see her drinking 1 alcoholic drink a day. Why would this make her an alcoholic? She didn’t drink at all when she was pregnant as far as she showed us.

Sooz

Chatty Member
I absolutely adore her. She gives no fucks.

And has no help, which I really admire, because Lord knows 4 under 5 would break me. I think she has said her stepmum gives a hand the odd time and maybe a sister but realistically it's only helping whilst she's still there, I imagine. She doesn't seem to ever have any alone time.

Actually what I really like is how on the one hand she says "this is sheer hell" but on the other hand says how much she absolutely loves it. Because that's how I feel a lot of the time!

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I tell you what I’ve found whilst looking for it on various estate agent sites, I have expensive taste. 😂 These houses are absolutely gorgeous! 💰💰💰💰

• Haha