Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s bought a parrot vase thing that cost over £300. Each to their own but her ‘norm’ isn’t mine. We are poles apart and I can’t relate anymore. Oh to have a disposable income.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s bought a parrot vase thing that cost over £300. Each to their own but her ‘norm’ isn’t mine. We are poles apart and I can’t relate anymore. Oh to have a disposable income.....
I saw that but didn't realise it was £300!

Even if I could afford it I wouldnt spend that much on a bowl to keep fruit in. Mainly because I would end up smashing it after a week knowing my luck :ROFLMAO:
I feel like she flaunts her money a lot! Never see her giving to charity, talking about it or raising awareness with a large following.

Reactions: 5
Hush now. This is the rave thread for the only Influencer on Instagram who can be totally tone deaf and it is PERFECTLY FINE. 😉

Reactions: 15
I think Liv probably gets given more leeway because if you follow her you know she’s loaded and has a large disposable income so I guess if you don’t want to see that you won’t follow in the first place.
It’s very different from other people (e.g Mrs Hinch) who claim to love a ‘barg’ and hawk cheap tat while spending thousands on a garden renovation and still claiming to be relatable.

Reactions: 12
I still love her. Unfortunately there will always be people who are richer and poorer than each of us. I do think people need to learn not to compare.

Reactions: 11
I think Liv probably gets given more leeway because if you follow her you know she’s loaded and has a large disposable income so I guess if you don’t want to see that you won’t follow in the first place.
It’s very different from other people (e.g Mrs Hinch) who claim to love a ‘barg’ and hawk cheap tat while spending thousands on a garden renovation and still claiming to be relatable.

Exactly. You know what you see is what you get. Why should she hide the fact that she’s got money? If she did she wouldn’t be authentic and we’d all be thinking a lot less of her if she was being all ‘I’m just like you, always struggling for cash’

She’s a lovely person, doesn’t take herself too seriously and I like her. And would love to go round hers for cocktails 😁

Reactions: 3
Exactly. You know what you see is what you get. Why should she hide the fact that she’s got money? If she did she wouldn’t be authentic and we’d all be thinking a lot less of her if she was being all ‘I’m just like you, always struggling for cash’

She’s a lovely person, doesn’t take herself too seriously and I like her. And would love to go round hers for cocktails 😁
Yes, despite now (which seems ridiculous as I am back at work) being worse off now than I was at the start of the pandemic and being on the brink of going to food banks I still enjoy her content. We just live different lives.

Edited to add: I didn’t actually realise this was in the rave section lol

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve got this right: it is acceptable to hate follow less posh people shilling tatt, but truly posh people shilling tatt you’d just unfollow. 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Okay I’ll be honest.... influencers advertising school uniform is not the one for me 😬😬😬 The amount of people who struggle SO much to send their children into school with a decent clean uniform and the stories of teachers buying uniform out of their own money and taking uniform home to wash breaks my heart! Millionaires do not need to be gifted school shoes ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay I’ll be honest.... influencers advertising school uniform is not the one for me 😬😬😬 The amount of people who struggle SO much to send their children into school with a decent clean uniform and the stories of teachers buying uniform out of their own money and taking uniform home to wash breaks my heart! Millionaires do not need to be gifted school shoes ☹

There was another influencer (much smaller account) who commented on this today. She said pretty much the same as you but then deleted her post. I agree. Surely they could have come up with a way of picking a charity or something where they could donate the shoes. Like a woman’s refuge, children’s charities etc.

Reactions: 10
This is exactly why I hate instagram and influencers with a passion. She can afford a pair of school shoes for Gods sake. Why would she accept its just pure greed and really is disgusting. We have people using food banks, saving there last penny to try and buy school shoes. The rich get richer duck anyone else. And all the while people are supporting these people it will keep happening. Tamara Ecclestone was gifted a pair of LOL shoes not long ago and had no shame whatsoever shes a billionaire?

Reactions: 15
Yeah I’m not on board with her getting free school stuff, that’s just a piss take.

I think I’ve got this right: it is acceptable to hate follow less posh people shilling tatt, but truly posh people shilling tatt you’d just unfollow. 👍
No I don’t think so. I was just saying why I think she probably gets more rave comments than others.
If you start flogging stuff I’ll be annoyed whether you’re posh or not. But I can’t get annoyed by someone spending their own money that they’ve earned without fleecing their followers.
If she keeps getting gifted stuff that’s a different story altogether.

Reactions: 4
This is exactly why I hate instagram and influencers with a passion. She can afford a pair of school shoes for Gods sake. Why would she accept its just pure greed and really is disgusting. We have people using food banks, saving there last penny to try and buy school shoes. The rich get richer duck anyone else. And all the while people are supporting these people it will keep happening. Tamara Ecclestone was gifted a pair of LOL shoes not long ago and had no shame whatsoever shes a billionaire?
Buys cases of wine, £300 bowls, bouncy castles not just for birthdays, amazon parcels daily yet takes free shoes, I bet all the girls got them too. Why not then donate to charity the cost of the shoes?

I love startrite shoes so this has pissed me off that I’m about to spend £80 on two pairs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Buys cases of wine, £300 bowls, bouncy castles not just for birthdays, amazon parcels daily yet takes free shoes, I bet all the girls got them too. Why not then donate to charity the cost of the shoes?

I love startrite shoes so this has pissed me off that I’m about to spend £80 on two pairs!
Absolute pisstake. She should be ashamed. That parrot bowl was a ridiculous amount of money and then she accepts free shoes?! If I hadn’t already unfollowed her then this would’ve done it

Reactions: 5