Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was sent a DM about how tacky her and her house was and put it on a storey. It looked like someone had written it on here and then the same person sent her a nasty msg
She’s made a few references over the past week in regards to people sending her bitchy messages. Going by the amount of followers she has it must just be a coincidence that someone made a comment on here and then she posts that message she received? After all, people will be of the same opinion wherever they voice it

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what shes referencing in her latest stories about an instamum's page giving grief to someone heavily pregnant?

Reactions: 1
We’re allowed an opinion on what we’ve seen, even if that is only 3 rooms.
I actually quite like the house, I think it’s better to have a strong style and go with what she likes than some people with their grey castles *cough Hinch*.
She will know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I don’t think she cares.
Just seems like a coincidence that the day it’s talked about on here about how tacky it is that she references her style on her stories. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s probably more to do with the personal message she received . I’d address it too.

I love her! I think she’s a breath of fresh air, her house isn’t grey and boring, she’s not new money so doesn’t feel the need to boast constantly, her children are adorable and I don’t think she shows them a lot. Her cocktail story’s are hilarious 😂

Reactions: 9
Maybe kate hayes?
It’s thisismothership, they messaged thevitamindproject saying she was anti-Semitic and then shared all their messages to her with their followers. She responded with a live explaining the situation (she liked a post saying Wiley lost his contract,they took it as she liked his rants)she actively campaigns and educates on racism, and she’s 41 weeks pregnant so needless to say she was disgusted by it all. If you read their thread you’ll see more info. But basically Liv is calling it out as the crap it is!

Reactions: 4
It’s thisismothership, they messaged thevitamindproject saying she was anti-Semitic and then shared all their messages to her with their followers. She responded with a live explaining the situation (she liked a post saying Wiley lost his contract,they took it as she liked his rants)she actively campaigns and educates on racism, and she’s 41 weeks pregnant so needless to say she was disgusted by it all. If you read their thread you’ll see more info. But basically Liv is calling it out as the crap it is!
Thanks for the explanation - just had a read up, just awful!

Anyone know what shes referencing in her latest stories about an instamum's page giving grief to someone heavily pregnant?

I was just about this.

This
Thanks for the explanation - just had a read up, just awful!

Where can I read up?

We’re allowed an opinion on what we’ve seen, even if that is only 3 rooms.
I actually quite like the house, I think it’s better to have a strong style and go with what she likes than some people with their grey castles *cough Hinch*.
She will know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I don’t think she cares.
Just seems like a coincidence that the day it’s talked about on here about how tacky it is that she references her style on her stories. 🤷🏻‍♀️
How much was it? Is it over one millon? Intrigued...

Gotcha, what a horrible situation. Bloody hell, instagram is toxic yet they have a cheek to moan about this site.

Reactions: 3
How much has she spent on that bleeding party? So down to earth with a garden party at home🙄 £400 on bouncy castles and soft play at the least!!!

I noticed that vitamindproject liked a few of his posts though? At the time I wondered why considering she raises great awareness for BLM.

How much has she spent on that bleeding party? So down to earth with a garden party at home🙄 £400 on bouncy castles and soft play at the least!!!
Down to earth?, what do you mean?

She’s never hidden her wealth or pretended otherwise.

She’s throwing a lovely party for her daughter and can afford it, there’s no shame in that is there?

Reactions: 21
I might have been annoyed if it had all been gifted but as it’s there own money I don’t mind.
They’re very wealthy and having a party for their daughter is as good a way as any to splash the cash. I know I would if I had that sort of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s never hidden her wealth , saying that I’m an nhs worker and had 3 bouncy castle things for £100 for my daughters birthday recently and with very little open it was well worth it

She’s annoying me a bit atm - seems uber defensive about everything, if you can’t take any criticism then why choose to live your life in the limelight or have a large following? You’ll never be able to please everyone 🙄