Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen this yesterday too, how awful. I’m sending her love too and hope she’s doing ok. I actually love her account and even tho she’s obviously very wealthy she owns it and doesn’t really brag. If she does come on here to read this, sending you love Liv and hope your doing ok 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what as well? She always responds to comments and messages. And not to score points - she’s just nice

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so lovely isn't she... that place they're staying at looks amazing. It's 15k a week!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I do love her but this holiday house is no different from her actual house 😂 not quite a holiday house 😂

Reactions: 6
I had a look at that house for rent.

duck me! It’s a different league for those with money 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
It looks insane.
Would love a wknd there
A weekend maybe 4000 spilt between a few families is still hella spendy. This is the type of life I daydream about 😍🥰

Reactions: 3
She better be getting a discount for the amount she's publicising it, though since it's been booked since last year she probably isn't.

And she's paying for a swimming instructor to come to the holiday house!

She must be the richest person I follow. Money is literally no object. And for someone who leads a very quiet life, she spends like there's no tomorrow. She buys a lot of clothes, even if it's all cardigans. It's still expensive cardigans!

And we've spoken before about her buying a craft set literally every week. For four.

I know we found her husband ages ago but I've forgotten what he does. Must be on a huge salary.

Reactions: 5
She better be getting a discount for the amount she's publicising it, though since it's been booked since last year she probably isn't.

And she's paying for a swimming instructor to come to the holiday house!

She must be the richest person I follow. Money is literally no object. And for someone who leads a very quiet life, she spends like there's no tomorrow. She buys a lot of clothes, even if it's all cardigans. It's still expensive cardigans!

And we've spoken before about her buying a craft set literally every week. For four.

I know we found her husband ages ago but I've forgotten what he does. Must be on a huge salary.
A lot of it is her money, inherited from her dad

Reactions: 7
Where can I find a pic of her husband?
I found some of her from years ago but none of the husband I’m very nosy I know 👀👀

I love following her, not bothered about her spending money like she does because it’s hers she’s inherited and she can do with it as she pleases… she isn’t doing 5 ads a day with tit she’s being gifted conning people into buying it!

Reactions: 12
Total escapism I find watching her stories! She’s not showy off, wasteful yes with the crafting rubbish etc, but if it gets her kids through fair enough.

Think her wealth is inherited from a successful business.

Reactions: 8
Her husband is a director in banking I think. So he’d be on at least 6 figures too

Reactions: 1
Total escapism I find watching her stories! She’s not showy off, wasteful yes with the crafting rubbish etc, but if it gets her kids through fair enough.

Think her wealth is inherited from a successful business.
Fired earth

Reactions: 1
That house looks incredible, especially the kids bedroom.

She's clearly loaded beyond most people's wildest dreams, but she's not bragging about it - just showing what she does and where she goes. It's just escapism for me, seeing how the other half live.

I hope she gets back to more of her cocktail making and having a rant but think she's been understandably shaken by her health issues recently.

Reactions: 21