Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally someone on Instagram stating the fact that Fallow and Ball is actually a crap paint brand! Don’t get me wrong, the colour choices are great, but the paint quality it crap and totally over priced. Even professional painters say it’s a crap paint brand!
This is true! I’ve heard some painters won’t touch the stuff

Reactions: 1
I loved her ski story, she behaves as badly as me. But she is a lot younger and prettier 🤣

Too much fangirl ing for me- Take the Disney ones down if you are reading Liv 👍

I love that she is unapologetically posh and rich. She says it how it is. Her instagram is not full of #AD #GIFTED
She doesn’t even do the beggy swipe up so I get paid a %
One of my fav people to watch on insta. Her girls her gorgeous

Reactions: 15
I love that she is unapologetically posh and rich. She says it how it is. Her instagram is not full of #AD #GIFTED
She doesn’t even do the beggy swipe up so I get paid a %
One of my fav people to watch on insta. Her girls her gorgeous
I loved her more when she called out Farrow and Ball paint as being crap and that she was going to get the paint made up by B&Q. I love that she doesn’t get on the stupid Instagram band wagon.

Reactions: 3
I loved her more when she called out Farrow and Ball paint as being crap and that she was going to get the paint made up by B&Q. I love that she doesn’t get on the stupid Instagram band wagon.
Completely agree. She’s rich and posh but also so normal and relatable and will just say your product is absolute tit don’t waste your money guys. She has normal mum struggles like she rest of us too. These are my favourite type of instagrammers in a world where everybody wants to be insta famous

Posh, rich, funny, doesn't give a tit what people think - I'm a big fan. She did a story after Christmas in which she said she felt like "such a fat c*nt" and it made me laugh my head off, reminded me of the kind of conversations you have with your mates.

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just recently followed her. I think she’s funny and honest. How are they so rich? Is hubby away a lot?

Apparently her father used to own Fired Earth - I believe he's passed away now. No idea what her husband does, I've never seen him, not been following for long.

I’ve replied to at least 8 stories, all were questions and never once replied.
She replied to me about Beauty Pie products - I think I used her code to sign up, so it's not like I asked anything deep or important. But it seemed genuine and not a copy and paste standard response.

Oh I love UGG - one of my faves and yep I agree re the kids books - we have found so many - and not everything is an AD!
Also love here commentary re the royal family 😂

I love her, think she seems like a brilliant mum. She's totally transparent about ads and gifts and if she does a swipe up link she'll make the point that it's not an affiliate link. She and the kids are hilarious.

• Sad
I’ve only just recently followed her. I think she’s funny and honest. How are they so rich? Is hubby away a lot?
I think her husband works in the City, he's out of the house from something like 6am til 8pm. Sounds like he's hands on when he's around, but doesn't want to be on social media.

I actually love this woman. I find her daughters and her very entertaining and not at all problematic which is so rare these days.

Reactions: 7
She's a breathe of fresh air.. I wish she posted about 78 stories a day like some of the "instgrammers" on here.

She’s ace, I love her. One of the very few who are refreshing and transparent and entertaining. Love watching her stories.

Reactions: 4