Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right..? I mean especially because she has FOUR children and you know they’re not going to “just” have one pair of trainers, one pair of sandals, school shoes and welly boots each.. I mean that alone times four is a lot of money. She obviously has far more money than I ever realised. I mean if she feels she can continue to keep up this standard of living for her children until they leave home she must be happy with what she has in the bank that’s for sure. She can’t exactly turn around to four teenage girls after spending on them like she does now and say sorry kids it’s charity shops from now on.. (I can understand this happening to a family and have nothing against charity shops, I actually love them. But if it was just because she had mismanaged a big inheritance at the beginning.. no)
It’s all so wasteful. Do the older girls ever pass things down? It’s just more and more tat for landfill? Not just clothes, now we’re into Easter baskets, table ware, gift boxes etc etc She’s definitely always filled an emotional hole with her shopping addiction. Bit sad really.

Reactions: 9
Money earns money. If she got a big inheritance then she likely invested it and could just be spending part of the earnings. She'll also be entitled to child and spousal maintenance from her husband until the children are independent, and that will keep her living the life she is accustomed to (if his earnings can afford it). She's probably absolutely fine.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she is filthy rich! I know there was talk of her dad’s company not selling for like tens of millions but there will defo have been money tied up here, there & everywhere! I don’t believe she has or ever will have any financial struggles

Reactions: 11
She's either got not financial worries or no financial sense. Could be both, to be fair. I've said it before, she doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed, intellectually speaking. She seems fun but shallow.

Apart from anything else, their house must be so full of stuff. Constantly buying/being sent things. There must be stuff everywhere.

Didn’t someone say that her dad only owned a small(ish) percentage of the company when he sold it? My guess (it really is a guess, I have zero insider info) is that prior to the sale he gifted some of his shares to his children. Assuming the company continues to do well the dividends would provide an income for them. This would reduce the return he received on the company and therefore his tax bill and reduce the iht liability on death.

Reactions: 8
Looks like Liv had some professional photos done when the girls did (latest grid post) 😂🫠

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else increasingly think she has a nanny she doesn’t show? Don’t know why, but I think she does.
I think she has someone who does the school runs, - she never talks about them and I think she would if she was doing them and I think she has somebody who cleans and does the shopping for her and judging by the size of her garden , someone to help with that. So not a nanny as such but a lot of help.

Reactions: 5
I think she has someone who does the school runs, - she never talks about them and I think she would if she was doing them and I think she has somebody who cleans and does the shopping for her and judging by the size of her garden , someone to help with that. So not a nanny as such but a lot of help.
If my garden was that big I’d definitely have someone mowing it for me 😆 She’s said before she has a cleaner and she usually uses Ocado for her food shop

Reactions: 6
A lot of ordinary people I know have a cleaner esp with 2 working parents so without a doubt she has one or two 😅 why not!

Just to clarify I don’t blame her for having as much help as she needs or wants, she’s employing people who want these jobs so no judgement from me!

Reactions: 12
For the record I think she probably does have someone who does the school runs, but if she doesn’t, perhaps she just realises that no one gives a tit about her daily struggles getting the kids off to their fancy school. I wish other influencers would realise that too! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
The latest cinema story. You’re bleeping loaded, I get it, but why can’t you just take your kids to a cineworld like everyone else. Just find it more and more unrelatable

Reactions: 4
The latest cinema story. You’re bleeping loaded, I get it, but why can’t you just take your kids to a cineworld like everyone else. Just find it more and more unrelatable
I think she is in an Everyman or a similar ‘fancy’ cinema - I don’t think she is remotely relatable but I also don’t think she pretends to be - I think she owns her privilege

Yeah, to be honest I prefer her unashamed wealth flaunting to the ones who pretend they’ve got the same financial struggles as everyone else.

Reactions: 20
She will have a nanny, or most likely two nannies, given there are four children. Nannies do all child related tasks, so child washing, cleaning and tidying of bedrooms and playroom, and cooking. It's far too much work for one person (even with the kids at school), so that's why I think she will have two, in some form or another. She will also have a cleaner, gardener etc, as that is a big house to keep clean and tidy.

Reactions: 6