Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only going to say what will up my engagement. This is private matter. Please respect that while I share my girls online and sell you stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m only going to say what will up my engagement. This is private matter. Please respect that while I share my girls online and sell you stuff.
I absolutely thought to myself- this will up engagement- queue a F&F post of this is all the tat I buy for my eater decor!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is the middle class version of “focusing on me and my kids from now on”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh is she celebrating Mother’s Day today because they are busy moving at the weekend??
I doubt it. She says the nutcrackers are staying up until Easter and will be coming down for the move. Easter is at the end of March, so she's not moving until then. They are probably with their father for the weekend and so she's celebrating MD early.

Reactions: 3
I doubt it. She says the nutcrackers are staying up until Easter and will be coming down for the move. Easter is at the end of March, so she's not moving until then. They are probably with their father for the weekend and so she's celebrating MD early.
Ohh I read it wrong. I did think the house still looked way too lived in to be moving this weekend. Just wasn’t sure what the 🙏🏼 was for.

Reactions: 1
Ohh I read it wrong. I did think the house still looked way too lived in to be moving this weekend. Just wasn’t sure what the 🙏🏼 was for.
My guess is that she hasn't exchanged contracts yet and so things could still go tits up on the house front.

A few more lil snippets about what happened with the break up on ‘ask me anything stories’ now… healing from what someone did to you.
Didn’t she say in the Q&A she was going to talk about what has really helped her through the marriage break up the following day which would’ve been yesterday. She’s super flaky. Like no she is not obliged to do it etc etc but if you say you’re going to do something like that wouldn’t you remember and just.. do it? I know she’s got four kids, blah blah but really I can’t relate to saying I’ll do something like that and just.. not.

Reactions: 8
Are Liv’s kids too good to wear T-shirts and leggings day to day like most other little girls do 🙄 I’ll admit I find her a bit of a twit in that regard. Besides the fact she has horrendous taste the kinds of dresses she picks are like special occasion dresses? Not day to day wear? Maybe it’s because I don’t live in a big country house but I just can’t imagine my daughters flouncing around in dresses all the time. So impractical for kids that actually play outside as kids should.

Reactions: 17
Are Liv’s kids too good to wear T-shirts and leggings day to day like most other little girls do 🙄 I’ll admit I find her a bit of a twit in that regard. Besides the fact she has horrendous taste the kinds of dresses she picks are like special occasion dresses? Not day to day wear? Maybe it’s because I don’t live in a big country house but I just can’t imagine my daughters flouncing around in dresses all the time. So impractical for kids that actually play outside as kids should.
Totally agree. The dresses are quite frou frou but maybe for a party. Nothing wrong with cute jeans, leggings etc for outdoor play. Maybe she doesn’t have to worry about laundry? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. The dresses are quite frou frou but maybe for a party. Nothing wrong with cute jeans, leggings etc for outdoor play. Maybe she doesn’t have to worry about laundry? 🤷‍♀️
The dresses are hideous but she wears that kind of stuff in grown up sizes, so it makes sense that she wants to turn her girls into mini-me's. She loves that tacky, frou-frou LoveShackFancy tat. It looks like the worst quality obscure Facebook ad fashion but the prices are laughable.

£65 for ONE pair of children’s shoes. I think I need to unfollow. Super triggered by the amount she can afford to spend literally constantly.

• Heart
£65 for ONE pair of children’s shoes. I think I need to unfollow. Super triggered by the amount she can afford to spend literally constantly.
I thought she’d have reined it in with the impeding divorce. It’s not a sensible way to live.

Reactions: 4
I thought she’d have reined it in with the impeding divorce. It’s not a sensible way to live.
Right..? I mean especially because she has FOUR children and you know they’re not going to “just” have one pair of trainers, one pair of sandals, school shoes and welly boots each.. I mean that alone times four is a lot of money. She obviously has far more money than I ever realised. I mean if she feels she can continue to keep up this standard of living for her children until they leave home she must be happy with what she has in the bank that’s for sure. She can’t exactly turn around to four teenage girls after spending on them like she does now and say sorry kids it’s charity shops from now on.. (I can understand this happening to a family and have nothing against charity shops, I actually love them. But if it was just because she had mismanaged a big inheritance at the beginning.. no)

Reactions: 5