Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure that’s Soho House. It has a cinema for members only
I’m pretty sure it’s a tivoli cinema, probably Cheltenham, but could be Bath. They are really cool, my girls loved to go as a treat in the school holidays.

I think on looking again you’re right, it’s Soho house, sorry!!

Last edited:
She does get her money's worth out of that membership. She's like the resident ghost.
To be fair, I would be the same if I was loaded & didn’t work. I’d just float about doing lively things, in lovely places all the time 🤣
Does she ever take her kids on holiday abroad?

Reactions: 18
To be fair, I would be the same if I was loaded & didn’t work. I’d just float about doing lively things, in lovely places all the time 🤣
Does she ever take her kids on holiday abroad?
I don't think so. I think she said something about the thought of flying being a nightmare with 4 small kids, so they avoided it.

Reactions: 1
She defo reads here, talking about finally having a break from the kids 👋🏻

Casually dropping £80 on a bottle of champers - not going to lie, love how unapologetically unrelatable she is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good for her. From what I can gather, her husband is a see you next Tuesday and she deserves to grab some joy where she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she has someone who does the school runs, - she never talks about them and I think she would if she was doing them and I think she has somebody who cleans and does the shopping for her and judging by the size of her garden , someone to help with that. So not a nanny as such but a lot of help.
She’s specifically mentioned on her stories today that she did the food shop with all three today… I reckon that’s a direct response to this message. We’ll probably see her mowing the lawn next…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s specifically mentioned on her stories today that she did the food shop with all three today… I reckon that’s a direct response to this message. We’ll probably see her mowing the lawn next…
That’s not her story. She’s reposted someone else’s

Reactions: 3
So I’m guessing from her Q&A (her ex has a new girlfriend) that he had an affair and has now taken up with the other woman permanently. What a prize he is (Just my guess, she didn’t say that).

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Good for her. What a piece of tit he sounds! Hope she finds someone decent and has a slice of love again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The girlfriend is some sleazy totty from his work!!

And she insisted on meeting her in order to check out who was around her girls!!!

God she's got guts.

I'd say the OW was shitting herself. It's all fun and games until you have to mind 4 kids every weekend and you have a steely-eyed Liv giving you an unsympathetic once over.

Edit: Just looked at LinkedIn and amused to note the ex is "Head of Investment Strategy and Risk" (!!!) I guess his Investment Strategy is to be as Risky as humanly possible!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's WAY too soon for her ex's new bird to have met the girls. Why do people do that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's WAY too soon for her ex's new bird to have met the girls. Why do people do that?!
My ex introduced our girls to his bird before I even knew about her. Suffice to say I went absolutely mental I hadn’t met her first

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine being so stupid as to think a bloke who jettisons his wife and four young kids is a good catch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31