Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's in his new role since last August....and he blew up her life that summer....and she said it was a girl from work....which means it was a girl from his previous work (where he was for 13 years...)

And on his LinkedIn he "liked" an article from 5 months ago from a good looking brunette in her early 30s from his former work who joined the firm in 2019.....

I mean, he could have just been supporting an old pal I suppose.....😈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Liv is in a million times a better position than the mistress. Mistress now has to be the one worrying when he works late and Liv can just enjoy her life and the girls 🙌🏻

Reactions: 30
So he's in his new role since last August....and he blew up her life that summer....and she said it was a girl from work....which means it was a girl from his previous work (where he was for 13 years...)

And on his LinkedIn he "liked" an article from 5 months ago from a good looking brunette in her early 30s from his former work who joined the firm in 2019.....

I mean, he could have just been supporting an old pal I suppose.....😈
What's his linked in name

I don't think I can doxx him on here. Might get Liv into hot water.

But I just found it with a bit of Googling. Their wedding photo is in the public domain and also both their names.

Reactions: 9
Liv is in a million times a better position than the mistress. Mistress now has to be the one worrying when he works late and Liv can just enjoy her life and the girls 🙌🏻
Plus, she's got half (minimum) of the marital assets without having the disloyal turd hanging around, stinking the place up.

Reactions: 15
I don't think I can doxx him on here. Might get Liv into hot water.

But I just found it with a bit of Googling. Their wedding photo is in the public domain and also both their names.
I’ve found him

Reactions: 2
Liv looks amazing - banging figure after 4 kids, lovely style and she seems fun! She will be loving her best life soon and his mistress will be worried sick every time he goes on a boys night out or whatever!

Reactions: 16
To be fair she may not even have known she was a mistress, UGG isn’t exactly famous so it’s entirely plausible that he strung her along too and said he was single/divorced etc.

Reactions: 5
How are people finding the husband, I don't even know her surname?!
---
To be fair she may not even have known she was a mistress, UGG isn’t exactly famous so it’s entirely plausible that he strung her along too and said he was single/divorced etc.
Can't imagine she'd still be with him if that were the case.

Reactions: 4
If you search his name & her name ( the woman’s post that he liked) AND the company they were working at together you’ll find an old document (2022) from when they were in the same team and she was only female….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you search his name & her name ( the woman’s post that he liked) AND the company they were working at together you’ll find an old document (2022) from when they were in the same team and she was only female….
If that is her she only graduated uni in 2016. Not even 30 yet!!!

Reactions: 2
No it was a Masters, looked like she was an undergrad from 2008-2012.

So she'd be around 33ish. Just in time for her to think about kids! 😂😂😂😂😂

I feel bad if it's not her, lol. But how can we help ourselves?? We're weaaaaaaak! (But for the love of God nobody mention her name!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the actual duck would want to be lumbered with someone else's 4 kids? My own are annoying enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Idk why but liv and the new girl remind me of conversations with friends - I mean her ex is no Joe alwyn but you get the drift

Found that woman on Facebook in two seconds flat , profile well closed down though ! Doesn't seem to be on Instagram. I admire Liv's restraint in meeting her

Reactions: 3
does anyone else follow the tattle Reddit? someone on there discussing UGG- they haven't actually said anything but claiming they have insider info

Reactions: 8