Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's the same person who came on here a while ago saying Liv is a horrible person and the bad guy in the situation and the husband did no wrong but refusing to actually give any real information? Wasn't their name like Porto princess or something?
---
IMO that poster is chatting tit trying to get hold of a tattle account.
Totally agree. They're not getting an account so best they can do if they really think its true is post it on Reddit, as someone said above it will instantly get posted here. But I don't think they really have anything

Reactions: 3
Wonder if it's the same person who came on here a while ago saying Liv is a horrible person and the bad guy in the situation and the husband did no wrong but refusing to actually give any real information? Wasn't their name like Porto princess or something?
Canā€™t remember the name but yes, I thought exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
I see Liv has deleted the story where she just said ā€œyesā€ when asked if he was now with the woman he cheated with.

Reactions: 2
Make sure you update here for us non Redditors please šŸ˜Š
reading the comments its seems that he original poster has private messaged her goss to another redditer and that redditor is going to post it on here.....

but so far they have said that -

UGG is evil
we will all go insane for the gossip she has
they dont care about attention or likes even though they want their own tattle account in exchange for the info
UGG is concealing all the terrible things she has done regarding the divorce
UGG needs to be exposed because too many of us are cheering her on
they are not trying to be annoying (they are just naturally annoying apparently)

how many of us are there...this thread never seems to come up in my watched ones anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240409_213147_Samsung Internet.jpg

If it is the same person then yeah they've got nothing, just like third hand gossip via the new woman or something

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™ve deleted the thread šŸ™„ last I saw they reckoned they know her new boyfriend

Reactions: 1
Portoprincess was posting on one of these threads months ago and was accused of being the other woman.
If youā€™ve got tea just spill it. Boring otherwise!

Reactions: 4
Sounds like someone with a guilty conscience trying to justify their actionsā€¦. Like ā€œitā€™s okay we had an affair because she complained about him working long hours and asked for half his assets in the divorceā€ kinda situation

Reactions: 10
i dont think they knew anything other than what the husband has probably said to justify having an affair- she drank too much during the day, she was always in bed early, never had time for him, i could imagine him not wanting a 4th after having twins but so what....hes allowed to rant privately to his friends, divorce is a ballache for everyone regardless of whose fault it is.

what could she possibly have done to be called evil

Reactions: 7
She's so much better off now like she said. No more being pissed off because he's never there and some weekends to herself. Sounds like a win win to me. Best of luck to the mistress, she's going to need it.

Reactions: 12
Please donā€™t all come at me for saying this as Iā€™m absolutely not justifying what heā€™s done (my dad left my mum when I was 8). Iā€™m just trying to understand.

What if it is that brunette and he realised he needed more by way of someone with equal intellect / ambition as him?
I like Liv so please donā€™t get me wrong on this. Iā€™m just saying if it is that woman, looking at her resume - sheā€™s a very different person to Liv.

Would we all be responding this way if one of our girlfriends left their husband for someone that was better suited to them and made them happier? Just thinking out loud, not excusing him.

Reactions: 1
Please donā€™t all come at me for saying this as Iā€™m absolutely not justifying what heā€™s done (my dad left my mum when I was 8). Iā€™m just trying to understand.

What if it is that brunette and he realised he needed more by way of someone with equal intellect / ambition as him?
I like Liv so please donā€™t get me wrong on this. Iā€™m just saying if it is that woman, looking at her resume - sheā€™s a very different person to Liv.

Would we all be responding this way if one of our girlfriends left their husband for someone that was better suited to them and made them happier? Just thinking out loud, not excusing him.
I would if they had an affair and left their husband and four young children to shack up in London eith the other man, yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Absolutely agree with finding someone better suited and as mentioned - nobody knows what Liv is/was like behind closed doors. We only know one side of the story and sometimes people just arenā€™t meant to be together.

What I canā€™t support or justify is cheating, there are so many other ways he couldā€™ve gone about rather than sleazy office sex with his junior.

Reactions: 21
I find it pathetic how so many men claim to have been really miserable in their marriages but won't leave til they have someone else lined up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I find it pathetic how so many men claim to have been really miserable in their marriages but won't leave til they have someone else lined up.
So so true!! And for what itā€™s worth Iā€™m glad sheā€™s seeing the positives of being a single mum and I say that as someone who chose to be a single mum from the start.

Reactions: 15
He cheated and sheā€™s airing her dirty laundry on IG.

They seem well suited to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6