Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she have the strength to meet the other woman! She’s a more forgiving woman than I would be that’s for sure.
I would have wanted to meet the person if they were going to be around my children. I’d also like them to meet ME so that I’d be a real human to them, not some imaginary ex wife that he’d no doubt be talking tit about. And meeting her in person would make it much easier for me to make an accurate voodoo doll of her 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I would have wanted to meet the person if they were going to be around my children. I’d also like them to meet ME so that I’d be a real human to them, not some imaginary ex wife that he’d no doubt be talking tit about. And meeting her in person would make it much easier for me to make an accurate voodoo doll of her 😄
I think I would too…eventually…but I just feel everything has happened so quickly. It feels like they only just split up 5 minutes ago. I would still be in the raw, angry stage. I just think he sounds like an utter knob. I hope it put the OW on the back foot meeting Liv & made the ex squirm.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how long the ex and OW have been together and when the kids met her. It's absolutely right that Liv met her first. Divorce lawyers advise that a relationship should be going for at least six months before the kids are introduced to new partners. Obviously people don't have to follow this advice, but it is a good rule of thumb.

Reactions: 8
Liv is laughing. She has her lovely children, has gotten rid of the dead wood and can date/ find a new partner on her terms. I know if I was choosing again there would be a few changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Liv is laughing. She has her lovely children, has gotten rid of the dead wood and can date/ find a new partner on her terms. I know if I was choosing again there would be a few changes.
She may be laughing, but deep down she realises that her children's childhood has been compromised by this. Divorce affects children very deeply, however much parents may try to cushion the blow.

Reactions: 12
She may be laughing, but deep down she realises that her children's childhood has been compromised by this. Divorce affects children very deeply, however much parents may try to cushion the blow.
That’s not her fault though, better to have divorced parents than ones who cheat, lie and hurt each other. Her girls will grow up to know you don’t have to put up with less than you’re worth

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s not her fault though, better to have divorced parents than ones who cheat, lie and hurt each other. Her girls will grow up to know you don’t have to put up with less than you’re worth
And that is precisely why I ended my marriage. I did it for my girls

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Besides, he was never bloody there except the weekends anyway!

And she's moving closer to her stepmum (the one with the pool) and he friends. It sounds very positive.

Incidentally I wonder how the girls are getting to him at the weekend?

Reactions: 16
Besides, he was never bloody there except the weekends anyway!

And she's moving closer to her stepmum (the one with the pool) and he friends. It sounds very positive.

Incidentally I wonder how the girls are getting to him at the weekend?
I thought it was interesting that she said that the girls will go to him in London on weekends "when he can". Like wtf, you think he'd be busting to have them and it would be top priority. It sounds like she feels liberated from the resentment etc - good for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ooh yes as the company he works for now doesn’t look as good as his previous one did!!
I work in HR 😂😂😂 but yes I think that might be it. Got found out at work and then had to tell her/leave her to be the other woman. Moving jobs at the same time has made me very suspicious! X

Reactions: 6
My work have a form you fill in if you’re in a relationship with a colleague, you don’t have to leave because of it!

Reactions: 1
My work have a form you fill in if you’re in a relationship with a colleague, you don’t have to leave because of it!
Lots of places have very different rules. But I more thought that it was uncomfortable that he was married and outed and everyone knew. I know quite a lot of places that won’t tolerate in work relationships x
---
Or, I know someone that used their work phone to hide their affair and when they found out, they got sacked for improper use of company property x

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is that she made a big post about how he left her and from that it seemed like she was blindsided. Her stories the other day where she said the trust was gone so she couldn’t take him back made it seem like she chose to leave. I always take what I read on influencer pages with a pinch of salt anyway but you guys with the linked in are getting wayyy too carried away. The women who’s post he liked could be completely innocent and you’re outing her as a mistress. Wild 😂 and even if she was HE was the married one.

Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is that she made a big post about how he left her and from that it seemed like she was blindsided. Her stories the other day where she said the trust was gone so she couldn’t take him back made it seem like she chose to leave. I always take what I read on influencer pages with a pinch of salt anyway but you guys with the linked in are getting wayyy too carried away. The women who’s post he liked could be completely innocent and you’re outing her as a mistress. Wild 😂 and even if she was HE was the married one.
Well no one's outing anyone, her name hasn't been posted here and nor has his.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s ‘outing’ anyone… I don’t even know Liv’s surname so it’s impossible for me to go on and find her ex and potential new partner! No names have been posted on this thread at all as far as I can see (otherwise I’d be having a nose too 🤣)

Reactions: 6
I think she was just answering the question of whether she would take him back if he wanted to make a go of things, a hypothetical situation.

Reactions: 16