Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she have the strength to meet the other woman! She’s a more forgiving woman than I would be that’s for sure.

Reactions: 8
How did she have the strength to meet the other woman! She’s a more forgiving woman than I would be that’s for sure.
It would suit the OW much more to have UGG bitter and angry. As a petty and passive aggressive person I might have done the same - it will have totally wrong footed her I imagine.

Reactions: 12
Looks to me he had it bloody made with a wife willing to stay home to raise 4 children on her own. My bet is he'd have stayed if she was willing to to forgive him but of course she was right not to. Hope the new one doesn't want children or she'll find her herself in the same situation some day.

Reactions: 11
Looks to me he had it bloody made with a wife willing to stay home to raise 4 children on her own. My bet is he'd have stayed if she was willing to to forgive him but of course she was right not to. Hope the new one doesn't want children or she'll find her herself in the same situation some day.
I distinctly remember her saying he had left her, so I don't think it was a case of she found out he was cheating and left him

I expect he told her he didn't love her and left but didn't admit the OW til later, that always seems to be what happens.

Reactions: 10
Found that woman on Facebook in two seconds flat , profile well closed down though ! Doesn't seem to be on Instagram. I admire Liv's restraint in meeting her
I went a step further 😂 and found a video with the mistress talking on citywire.com - she's American! Was expecting a posh Londoner!

Edit: obviously didn't read her LinkedIn education properly 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I distinctly remember her saying he had left her, so I don't think it was a case of she found out he was cheating and left him
I suspect she'd have split with him eventually. Probably have done the initial try to give a go, denial phase, carry on as normal, patch it up, if he'd have wanted to stay. Then once she'd started to heal a bit and the trauma bonding, 'pick me' dance phase had passed and he'd continued to work long hours away from home, her trust would be shattered and she'd realise it wasn't tenable in the long term.

Reactions: 5
I went a step further 😂 and found a video with the mistress talking on citywire.com - she's American! Was expecting a posh Londoner!

Edit: obviously didn't read her LinkedIn education properly 🙄
This is just speculation right? We don’t actually know she’s the OW do we?

Reactions: 11
If my husband or dog or handbag goes missing - I won’t go to the police.

Oh no.

I will go to Tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So do we think he left his last job in August 23 as he was having an affair with someone there. Then told Liv about the affair and had a new job lined up so his dirty laundry wasn’t aired at work?!

So do we think he left his last job in August 23 as he was having an affair with someone there. Then told Liv about the affair and had a new job lined up so his dirty laundry wasn’t aired at work?!
I wondered if he got outed at work for his affair, so had to tell Liv and in turn had to leave her x

Reactions: 7
Google her name + citywire and a screenshot of the video is the first post that comes up in the Google image tab. That should then help you find the video
Where am I finding her name?
---
Ohh scrap that…think I found her. Are the initials CH?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He doesn't seem to like many posts on linked in, and this 'like' was around the time the marriage broke up IIRC. So, 2+2 have been put together. They could be making 4, or 44! Who knows!

Reactions: 2