Ukraine Russia War #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will take Ukraine it's a matter of when not if, they are massively outnumbered but they will never truly have it. It will become unstable and insurrection fighting. The Moldova question is a big one will NATO step in if they invade there ?
Yeah no.
There is a reason why the west is arming Ukraine. Thousands of people are now going to Ukraine to fight.
If Russia ever had a chance it was in the first few days when everyone was baffled and scrambling.

Reactions: 10
Even though they aren't there's plenty of countries who'd jump at the chance to attack Russia. They're just waiting for that wrong step, which no doubt will come.
Yeah I agree I think it's all going to kick off soon enough wirh everyone not just Russia and Ukraine

Reactions: 9
This RTE journalist has received a lot of praise for this interview with Ireland’s Russian Ambassador. Love when it turns panto, “I didn’t say that” “you did so” 😂

He calls him an apologist for slaughter. Another one claiming it’s a “special operation” rather than an invasion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Whatever they raise these people on when they are babies in Ukraine, the rest of the world needs some for our babies so we can grow up to be like them.
I've heard it's lard, borshch, onion, horseradish, and drinking.

I had saag aloo curry last night, just doing my bit. Beef and horseradish sandwiches today. Maybe today is the day I can tell the neighbour to stop trying to pinch my wheelie bin!

(obligatory: )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep checking the IG accounts of the members of Jinjer. Tatiana the singer appears to be safe overseas, but the bassist, guitarist and drummer were apparently still in Kyiv when they last posted.

Nice to see VW and Skoda are halting operations. Just need BMW, Audi and Mercedes to do the same, I gather they're quite popular in Russia.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Says a lot.
I'm not sure she's a reliable narrator. The boat is sat in the dry dock where it was having work done. Maybe if the UK gov had boats sitting in docs being maintained and the owners were having issues making payments the boat would be seized / suck there?

It tries to make out as if German authorities are out in the sea capturing it and saying it's their property now, when that did not happen.

Unpopular opinion but these vital tweets massively simply and miss off so many details to jump to the conclusion the Tories are bad and corrupt and the EU is much better. But I'd like to read more than a few words as the devil is always in the detail. Not releasing a boat from a dry dock where payment is owed is very different to seizing homes.

The Uk gov were one of the main powers behind the financial sanctioning so it might be indirectly them causing the boat to be "seized" because payment can't be made?

Reactions: 16
I think you have to be wary with any source these days. It’s a positive that there’s several sources of ‘information’ away from the Big media outlets (I know many of the journalists are affiliated to a news corp).

This is a war that is in some way defined by the media. ETA: by that I mean what is being shared by RU media and the obvious doctored videos/images on SM that need to be verified.

Reactions: 14
He wants to restore the USSR. So the whole Nato thing is just an excuse. He attacked now because he probably realised Ukraine will join or at least start the process and then he can’t anymore. But he messed up big time
Can’t remember where I read this, but in some of the captured Russian vehicles they have found documents that detail invasion plans dating back to January. So despite the repeated insistence that he wasn’t planning a war and all the diplomatic talks in February, these documents reveal everything as a facade and Putin’s true intentions. More evidence for his trial in The Hague.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.