Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do completely understand what you mean, and yes I take your point.
I don’t mean to be a witch I’m just frustrated that what should be a priority to our own governments, is now yet again being put on the back burner, the media has a new bone, Christmas parties took priority over a collapsing health system, now a war that could limp in 10 years is 24/7 coverage with ridiculous front page titles like the ones we see this morning. Fear mongering,

What about the people who fear turning on their heating for over 30 min,
don’t see Instagram palm hearts for that. Not performative enough.

but also I understand this is the Russian/Ukraine thread so 😆 people SHOULD NOT FEEL BAD for wondering how this might effect them personally is all I mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just going back to the uber-table...is this a sign of his paranoia, or does he just want us to know that he's got a really big table? I've seen it mentioned that he is ill and therefore concerned about catching Covid. He obviously doesn't want to be seen wearing a mask, so the distancing could be relevant. Or he's worried about someone getting close enough to him to stab him with some James Bond-style poisoned pen device?

View attachment 1093618
Obviously compensating for something 🍄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just going back to the uber-table...is this a sign of his paranoia, or does he just want us to know that he's got a really big table? I've seen it mentioned that he is ill and therefore concerned about catching Covid. He obviously doesn't want to be seen wearing a mask, so the distancing could be relevant. Or he's worried about someone getting close enough to him to stab him with some James Bond-style poisoned pen device?

View attachment 1093618
Look at the state of that scene. He's got two 1970s buttons ffs, what do they do, fire a gun at his generals. It's very Dr No, the Austin Powers version wtf is that 1960s set of buttons on the left for.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t mean to be a witch I’m just frustrated that what should be a priority to our own governments, is now yet again being put on the back burner, the media has a new bone, Christmas parties took priority over a collapsing health system, now a war that could limp in 10 years is 24/7 coverage with ridiculous front page titles like the ones we see this morning. Fear mongering,

What about the people who fear turning on their heating for over 30 min,
don’t see Instagram palm hearts for that. Not performative enough.
Yes, you are absolutely right. You’re just looking at it from another angle. The UK has been going downhill for at least 10 years. I worry about my children’s futures too. It is also worrying that the NHS is not fit for purpose.

I personally think that the government we currently have is the worst in my lifetime. And it’s convenient for our prime minister that this current crisis has overshadowed his apparent objectionable behaviour during the Covid lockdowns and Partygate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So how you all think this will end? I’m trying hard to be positive but the odds are stacked against Ukraine and if he succeeds he won’t stop. Mind blowing how one little man can have so much power 😔
I think he'll bomb them into submission. Including brave zelensky. That doesn't mean it's over, I can see Ukrainians battling the occupation forever. Putin has no good options, he now looks weak, I think he'll be *retired* with a bullet. That still doesn't mean it's over. Sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Some awful atrocities today deliberately targeting civilians, including children .Really horrific sights being reported :(
Wtf? 😥 it’s just barbaric. I know they’re taking orders from a mad man but I’d be tried for treason before I’d harm a child or blow my own brains out if it came to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Look at the state of that scene. He's got two 1970s buttons ffs, what do they do, fire a gun at his generals. It's very Dr No, the Austin Powers version wtf is that 1960s set of buttons on the left for.
This is what I was referring to in the last thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So how you all think this will end? I’m trying hard to be positive but the odds are stacked against Ukraine and if he succeeds he won’t stop. Mind blowing how one little man can have so much power 😔
I think the west is already working on a Russian regime change. Putin is not following the script and acting increasingly unstable. He could potentially live for another 20 years...we can't be having his expansionary shenanigans forever. He's been called out as a tyrant despot and now will have to go. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already in negotiations for a new man.

Reactions: 18
I think the west is already working on a Russian regime change. Putin is not following the script and acting increasingly unstable. He could potentially live for another 20 years...we can't be having his expansionary shenanigans forever. He's been called out as a tyrant despot and now will have to go. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already in negotiations for a new man.
I wonder if this is the West determined to avoid another Spanish Civil War scenario. Who knows what would have happened if Franco had been defeated, and Hitler hadn't been given a proving ground for his military.

Reactions: 11
#banterbreakcomment
Did I miss this, was this a known thing 😂 the thread moves faster than his peachy ass so forgive me if so….

Jesus my mum has just asked how old that Ukrainian president is.
He could move a tit ton of spotlight toothpaste or hello fresh boxes after this. #instahoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What’s happening?
Usual spin by Russians but all the recent killings reported today/recently were carried out by Ukrainians. Theyre killing their own people who are trying to escape. He also said the prisoners who have been released have killed all round them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't know if ayone else reads the Deuxmoi sub on reddit, but a user has done on deepdive on Anastasia Soare who is the CEO and founder of Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH), and her comments (it appears she's another Vlad fangirl)

And if anyone needs a diversion, I highly, highly recommend the indepth posts by https://old.reddit.com/user/ibeendrakein, the one on Jonathan Cheban is amazing. I missed my train stop I was so engrossed (she brings the receipts, to put it mildly)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.