Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way I’m going to feel sorry for myself when Ukrainians have war to contend with daily
tell me that in 2 years when your bills are up 3 grand and your neighbours are dealing with a suicide or bankruptcy or such. 😐
It’s possible AND NECESSARY to care for both.
Sorry if that’s heartless right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just going back to the uber-table...is this a sign of his paranoia, or does he just want us to know that he's got a really big table? I've seen it mentioned that he is ill and therefore concerned about catching Covid. He obviously doesn't want to be seen wearing a mask, so the distancing could be relevant. Or he's worried about someone getting close enough to him to stab him with some James Bond style poisoned pen device?

View attachment 1093618
Thats how far gone the fecker is. He doesn't see the ridiculous. Notions!

Reactions: 13
Just going back to the uber-table...is this a sign of his paranoia, or does he just want us to know that he's got a really big table? I've seen it mentioned that he is ill and therefore concerned about catching Covid. He obviously doesn't want to be seen wearing a mask, so the distancing could be relevant. Or he's worried about someone getting close enough to him to stab him with some James Bond style poisoned pen device?

View attachment 1093618
Has someone edited that picture to make him look even smaller? He looks like he needs a bolster seat on that chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1093618
PASS THE SAUCE …….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys, I’ve just realised that this is the new crisis which is going to rumble on for goodness how long. Years probably.

There is no way I’m going to feel sorry for myself when Ukrainians have war to contend with daily. I feel sorry for the Russian people too who are caught up in this. And the NATO countries in that area are all feeling scared. Some people are buying iodine in case of nuclear assault. Why can’t the world have a bit of good luck?
I bought idoine just before people start panicking and the price goes sky high got 300 tablets for £7 off eBay . I don't know why as I'd rather die than live in a nuclear holocaust 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1093618
It’s a very phallic symbol when you think about it. The long table is meant to show his power. But he looks like someone who has bad personal hygiene that no one wants to sit with.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait, so he is actually at the meeting himself? That does surprise me. Are we going to hear that he has body doubles like Saddam Hussain did?
No, this was a meeting he had with people from the Russian Bank/Finance Ministers, who looked understandably stressed. He probably does have doubles though.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea how anyone can sit across the table with Putin at the moment without starting off with
" let me just tell you are a bleeping disgraceful bleep that your mum should have swallowed, if I could rip your bleeping face off I would ... furthermore... " ( this is how I spoke to someone last week that pissed me off .. I then went on to go on about chopping up reproductive organs and some tit ) and they did nothing on the scale of this shitstain of society ! I honestly dont think how anyone could hold it together face to face with him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bought idoine just before people start panicking and the price goes sky high got 300 tablets for £7 off eBay . I don't know why as I'd rather die than live in a nuclear holocaust 🤣.
I saw that on Amazon sales for water purifying tablets are going through the roof for a couple of days now and nothing convinces me otherwise that this isn't related to the whole situation at hand. Plus sales for tinned bread and other shelf-stable grocery items (Amazon Germany, btw, might be different in other countries)

Reactions: 11
tell me that in 2 years when your bills are up 3 grand and your neighbours are dealing with a suicide or bankruptcy or such. 😐
Agreed, there’s a difference between feeling sorry for yourself and having proportionate concern.
Just going back to the uber-table...is this a sign of his paranoia, or does he just want us to know that he's got a really big table? I've seen it mentioned that he is ill and therefore concerned about catching Covid. He obviously doesn't want to be seen wearing a mask, so the distancing could be relevant. Or he's worried about someone getting close enough to him to stab him with some James Bond-style poisoned pen device?

View attachment 1093618
He looks like the naughty kid in class who’s been sent to the back for chatting tit. Also is that a really big chair or is Lord Farquadd really that small? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suspect people in his circle are afraid to tell him the truth or say anything off the script written by Putin. I mean look at Ukraine, I bet they tried to tell him he would face resistance, saw him tapping the trap door button and stopped immediately.

Reactions: 18
I saw that on Amazon sales for water purifying tablets are going through the roof for a couple of days now and nothing convinces me otherwise that this isn't related to the whole situation at hand. Plus sales for tinned bread and other shelf-stable grocery items (Amazon Germany, btw, might be different in other countries)
Tinned bread?!?!? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.