Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
two of my friends are planning their weddings and J keep thinking, “how the hell can they still be thinking of that”. I go from being ok and feeling hopeful to feeling doomed Xxxx
I absolutely feel the same, I'll read or hear something that seems positive but then I'm brought right back down by something that sounds terrible. It's a real roller coaster isn't it. But know you're not alone with your feelings and they are totally valid xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Turkey increasing support for Ukraine. Honestly, a month ago, who would've predicted any of this?

Reactions: 27
I’ve played more with my little one. Less saying I’m just clearing this away just doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sky news have shown aerial photos of the convoy of tanks and military heading towards Kyiv - it is 17 miles long 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It's 17 miles from Kyiv, not 17 miles long - thank god.
😬 ffs what with hearing sperm bank earlier I need an ear syringe - I could have sworn they said 17 miles long - apologies in that case 🏃🏻‍♀️ off to find Earex 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Zelenskyy 😍😍🥰🥰

Bojo would have fucked off to hide in the fridge long ago

China can sod off as today flying over Taiwan or whatever intimidation they are attempting

Nothing of use, just my thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Starting to get increasingly annoyed with our country i am ALL for helping but why are we being the face of everything first swift now saying we are leading the fight to cut them from interpol goverment officals running their mouth its like these people genuinally do not get how serious this is

i might sound selfish i dont mean to be but right now our countries already been singled out he will be watching us like a hawk again i am not saying dont help but i think we are treading a FINE line

Reactions: 18

Lyiv is near the Polish border, this is not good. It's redundant to say tonight will be crucial - every moment is crucial in war - but I'll be holding them all in my heart tonight

Edited to correct my useless geography

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I totally understand that, however the likelyhood is very low and lower that we would be the target. There's lots of types of nuclear warheads. It's not like the movies with one button. Many people need to be involved. People who have political ambition too people who enjoy the luxury that the west offers. They know that they will be no more Russia if that was to happen. Putin would need these people to agree etc. He is just swinging his dick. Also this country is very unlikely to ever come under attack from land or air. The UK media are and always have been sensationalist. Please limit the amount you consume daily headlines. We are in no more danger than we always have been. Obviously that's just my opinion.
I needed to hear this, thank you.

Reactions: 9
I saw a military truck driving through a local town today when I went shopping and it made me feel so nervous .

In reality, it was probably just trying to avoid the traffic from the roadworks on the main roads .

Reactions: 8

Lyiv is right on the Polish border, this is not good. It's redundant to say tonight will be crucial - every moment is crucial in war - but I'll be holding them all in my heart tonight
it’s not right on the Polish border.

Reactions: 4
Russia not opening the stock market for another day tomorrow is very telling! I’m very curious to see the damage to their economy. Reading into it further I had no idea their previous stock exchange was shut down for a whole 75 years the last time this happened!

“The St. Petersburg Stock Exchange shut down in August 1914 when World War I began, briefly reopened in 1917, then shut down for the next 75 years when the Russian Revolution began.”

• Wow
Reactions: 23
🤭 no need to apologise x
the last thing I want to do is spread false info - gawd knows there is plenty of that around - but I have checked and SKY reports - (phew I can forget the Earex this time 🦻🏻🦻🏻)

Russian ground forces moving closer toward Ukrainian capital, latest satellite pictures show
Russian ground forces are moving closer to the Ukrainian capital, according to the latest satellite images captured by a US technology company.
Maxar's pictures of Kyiv and the area to the north of the city show that a convoy of Russian forces, seen yesterday around 45 miles away from the capital in Ivankiv, has moved south/southeast. On today's satellite imagery, the southern end of the convoy was on the T-1011 highway along the eastern edge of Antonov airport approximately 17 miles from Kyiv's centre.
The convoy of equipment stretches over nearly 17 miles of roads and contains hundreds of armoured vehicles, tanks, towed artillery, and logistics support vehicles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I started by being petrified for my friends and family in Radom and Kyiv but today feel proud of all of them. I have previously slated my birth country because of the governments old school thoughts but I couldn't be prouder of Poland now!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.