Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Vlad does feel like taking this nuclear, I wonder if he could possibly do it before Thursday, because I've got 4 costumes to conjure up for my kids for World Book Day and I really can't be arsed.
Oh tit I forgot hate all the extra bullshit from school then they ask for £1 donation everytime.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rumours as well that Maersk are going to suspend shipping to Russia - that will be truly crippling

Reactions: 16
If Vlad does feel like taking this nuclear, I wonder if he could possibly do it before Thursday, because I've got 4 costumes to conjure up for my kids for World Book Day and I really can't be arsed.
Have you got shoes, trousers and tops all the same colour? If so send them like that and they can be a bookmark

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you got shoes, trousers and tops all the same colour? If so send them like that and they can be a bookmark
If all else fails dress them in normal clothes and say they’re dressed as a muggle. My mum definitely did that to me when I was younger

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m having a curry delivered in 45 minutes so if he can wait until after I’ve eaten that’ll be great
I’m getting my hair done on Friday so I’d rather he held off til then. Really don’t want to be taken out whilst having grey roots!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My youngest is going as Paddington, this was before I knew the Zelensky connection lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got an 11 week Nursing placement which starts tomorrow and is miles away. I'm really not in the mood so if he could do it before then that would be grand. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if anyone’s brought it up yet but would deffo recommend Winter on Fire on Netflix - it’s about Ukraine’s fight for freedom. I’ve been balling my eyes out

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone’s brought it up yet but would deffo recommend Winter on Fire on Netflix - it’s about Ukraine’s fight for freedom. I’ve been balling my eyes out
I've seen quite a few people recommend this now so will have to give it a look.

Reactions: 4
Interestingly, and quite sadly too, I’ve just noticed in my local supermarket that nearly everyone is wearing masks again. And some have those great big massive ones that look like a gas mask.

It’s as if this thing with Russia has made people really frightened of Covid again because last week nobody had them on. I’m not anti mask. I tend to wear them if it’s advised but I don’t when the restrictions lift.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been stalking this thread since Friday, along with Ann Russel’s tiktok which is oddly calming! Someone mentioned the phobia of death, which I developed in my second pregnancy and has come back with a vengeance now! I keep refreshing the news (which is probably the wrong thing to do, I know) to try and get some reassurance but now I am just panicking! I feel sick, jittery and couldn’t sleep last night through fear we’re going to get nuked and I won’t get to see old age or watch my kids grow up! I am thinking how happy I’ve been recently for the first time in years and now this! And I know I am very lucky to currently be safe and have my children safe and warm but the anxiety is real at the moment and probably the worst I’ve ever had it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.