Ukraine Russia War #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1646048889938.png

1646048923738.png

Imagine being a Russian soldier and having to fight one of the Klitschko brothers. Itd be like that scene in the Simpsons where a riot breaks out in the stadium and Moe ends up having to fight a heavyweight champion and crying “how did this happen”View attachment 1093220

Hahaha yes! And the famous boxer who's signed up to fight recently (brain gone, sorry, I'm seeing so many names...) posted that if weaponry failed he would happily use his fists.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
“Russia blames Liz Truss for nuclear threat”

"There had been statements by various representatives at various levels about possible conflict situations and even collisions and clashes between Nato and the Russian Federation," said Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Vladimir Putin.

"We consider such statements absolutely unacceptable. I will not name the authors of these statements, although it was the British foreign secretary."

It's not clear which comments by Truss the Russian government objects to, although on Sunday she said she said she would support individuals from the UK joining an international force to fight for Ukraine

• Wow
Reactions: 17
BBC news is saying that Russia have said that Putin’s threat of nuclear action is in response to comments made by Liz Truss.

ffs - it’s always our shonky government isn’t it?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine being a Russian soldier and having to fight one of the Klitschko brothers. Itd be like that scene in the Simpsons where a riot breaks out in the stadium and Moe ends up having to fight a heavyweight champion and crying “how did this happen”View attachment 1093220
The thing is Russia has the heavy weapons to literally vapourise everything within a couple hundred of meters. They haven't used them yet, maybe they don't want to risk the Russian public and supporters turning against them?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why can't they give Ukraine some sort of emergency status and let them join NATO? Belarus is basically ripping up their end of the bargain by becoming a nuclear country so why can't the same thing happen here? There is probably a very simple answer but duck that these ones aren't playing by the rules.

Reactions: 17
1646049292036.png

"no, I'm not gonna tell ya who provoked us so stop asking"
"ok ok I'll drop a really subtle hint"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been watching that nutter miles live stream on YouTube, he was walking through the streets of Ukraine and got pulled by some soldiers who told him to stop filming and then the stream ended abruptly!

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know why but I imagined the talks to be in some vast field with each set of delegates on opposite sides of an imaginary line 😂🙈
I love this, Ukraine’s delegate with a megaphone at one end of the field like “YOU GUYS…WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH DICKS???!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Abramovich is at the talks ,Boris doesn’t seem hopeful of a resolution View attachment 1093219
I wondered whether (following the talks) the Russians could track subsequent movements of the choppers etc to later take out members of the Ukraine delegation or somehow track communications to an HQ or Zelensky to reveal their positions. 😬 Maybe this is fanciful but I get the impression that Putin and his cronies play dirty.

The Defence sec said earlier that Putin was taken by surprise he thought the Ukrainians were going to come out in support of him ,not go against him but that Putin is very irrational and anything could happen in regards to nuclear weapons, he can't comment if the UK is readying up theirs for security reasons .

I don’t know why but I imagined the talks to be in some vast field with each set of delegates on opposite sides of an imaginary line 😂🙈
Do you remember that war themed Christmas advert from a few years ago, where they all play football, cos that’s what I have in my head hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can't they give Ukraine some sort of emergency status and let them join NATO? Belarus is basically ripping up their end of the bargain by becoming a nuclear country so why can't the same thing happen here? There is probably a very simple answer but duck that these ones aren't playing by the rules.
That would start ww3. That's why putin has to fail in Ukraine as he will be after Estonia or somewhere next and they are nato and it will then be full on war in Europe

We really need them to shut up with their ridiculous comments.
But what comment? Seems like sowing discord saying there was a comment that was the cause, but not actually backing that up to say what comment. Classic tit stirring imo.

Reactions: 26
But what comment? Seems like sowing discord saying there was a comment that was the cause, but not actually backing that up to say what comment. Classic tit stirring imo.
She said she supported uk nationals going to uk to fight so maybe that

Reactions: 8
I wondered whether following the talks the Russians could follow subsequent movements of the choppers etc to later take out members of the Ukraine delegation or somehow track communications to an HQ or Zelensky to reveal their positions. Maybe this is fanciful but I get the impression that Putin and his cronies play dirty.
Anything could happen I think those at the talks are taking a massive chance even being present they could even bump into a man with an umbrella on their way out .

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The nuclear 'red' button is not the bloody golden buzzer on BGT.
Putrid is not the sole detonater. Others must agree on it being activated.
IF it comes to it, (not gonna happen IMO) just surround yourself with the things and people you love and enjoy the company, in fact DO THIS ANYWAY. Why wait for the reality of death and doom to do that?

A friend of ours has a construction company. On Friday, several of his well paid, skilled workers bid farewell to the company to return home to the Ukraine to fight..🇺🇦

If someone can get me a close with a gun or something equally fatally death inflicting I'll happily take Putrid out.
He doesn't look his normal healthy self, bloated face. Man is not going to redeem himself from this....ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Whatever the truth, Liz Truss certainly isn’t known for eruditeness. And to think they were suggesting she ought to be the next PM. Think again I reckon. I don’t think it was at all sensible for her to say what she did tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.