Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve learnt so much from this thread in the past 2 days. You’re an intelligent bunch. Thank you ❤
People on this thread are really good at simplifying the information too, it makes it a lot easier for us all who aren’t well versed in international relations to ask questions and get understanding.
Thanks everyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I normally use Tattle for some light entertainment and watching the mudslinging at influencers 🤣🤣. These threads have really helped me, most people in my real life don't give a tit about it. So it's nice to have an intelligent discussion and ease each others worries.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I reckon there will be more attacks tonight . Its gone 1 o'clock in the Morning there, they are a couple of hours ahead of us. Missiles and mortar attacks by 3, 4, 5AM ?
Russia won't hold talks. It won't happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Putin can’t help himself…

I reckon there will be more attacks tonight . Its gone 1 o'clock in the Morning there, they are a couple of hours ahead of us. Missiles and mortar attacks by 3, 4, 5AM ?
They are on their own. China abstained from voting. They have absolutely no support left within the international community. It’s not just up to Putin what happens next. Putin also has other people that have to be kept happy. Otherwise there will be no need for a revolution he will be taken out by his oligarchs

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Determined to wreak havoc on Air, Shipping, Foodstocks movements , etc . He wants to bring down the West , with help from his cronies, China. Another bastard dictatorship who want to wreck the West.
Nah China abandoned them.

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I normally use Tattle for some light entertainment and watching the mudslinging at influencers 🤣🤣. These threads have really helped me, most people in my real life don't give a tit about it. So it's nice to have an intelligent discussion and ease each others worries.
Same - I'm so thankful to have connected with you all on these threads, bunch of beautiful souls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Channel 7 reporter has said Kyiv has been taken.
The reporter is in Lviv. I think this is where a few foreign reporters are based.
Apologies if already mentioned.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The Ukrainian president has said the fight for the capital will be tonight. He is expecting an all out Russian assault

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've just got a sky news breaking news alert saying that the Russian troops are preparing to storm kyiv.. not sure how true this is

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think tonight could be the worst of the fighting so far, I dread to think what I’ll wake up to in the morning.
I have huge respect for Zelenskky and hope he and his family can be kept safe, he is the number 1 target.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I will not sleep tonight, its sounds so silly but I feel so guilty here I am having a safe home and a good night's sleep and those poor people terrified. I'm so invested in this and I can't believe it's happening in 2022. Peace not war please

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think tonight could be the worst of the fighting so far, I dread to think what I’ll wake up to in the morning.
I have huge respect for Zelenskky and hope he and his family can be kept safe, he is the number 1 target.
Completely agree on all counts

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.