Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I need to go and hug my dog, and go to bed. I'm so frightened as to what will happen over night, and what tomorrow's new will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The problem with dictators like him, is he is surrounded with like minded people, if people had of challenged him enough I don’t think we would be here today.
I fear the people below him are probably as bad if not worse than him.

Reactions: 16
It's all ao worrying isn't it and I keep thinking what if he attacks a NATO country I know he probably won't but I keep thinking what if
I mean you never know he could, I keep thinking to myself all these sanctions ect he will get right peeded off and then that whole speech about consequences if we intervene ect

Reactions: 9
It's all ao worrying isn't it and I keep thinking what if he attacks a NATO country I know he probably won't but I keep thinking what if
God* help them all if he does. NATO will flatten Russia. There's already 4 USAF B52 bombers based temporarily here at RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire

Let's hope he isn't insane enough to do it.

(* if there is a god)

Reactions: 12
Yes that was a very damming statement ‘consequences to those that intervene’

i can only assume with my ‘little knowledge’ this is what NATO haven’t brought the big guns out yet.

Although people are saying he’s a madman, he’s not really known for impulsivity or impatience
insane, but not stupid, he knows exactly what he’s doing and has it planned to a tee I bet, as things stand he has the balls of the west in his hands , and he knows it. No other leader is crazy enough to go up against a dictator with access to a pick and mix of bombs/weapons, the kind we’ve never seen before

Reactions: 10
If NATO get involved, China will side with Russia. Those two armies alone are more powerful than NATO.

Reactions: 6
Yes. Although people are saying he’s a madman, he’s not really known for impulsivity or impatience. Vile though he clearly is. So this will be a calculated move on his part that he thinks he will get away with imo.
This us where I’m worried. It’s clearly a well planned attack but is he ego not so big that he’d do it? I’m sure he’s got a nuclear bunker somewhere and he thinks he can restart the world as it’s leader!

Reactions: 9
On CNN a little earlier someone mentioned how Finland could also be targeted as they aren’t a NATO member, and if they try to seek membership now, by the time NATO approve it, will be too late and Putin will see that as a threat and target there.
It’s terrifying

If NATO get involved, China will side with Russia. Those two armies alone are more powerful than NATO.
I think Chinas abstention from the vote speaks volumes and you could assume they wouldn’t side with Russia against NATO
??

Reactions: 16

I need to go and hug my dog, and go to bed. I'm so frightened as to what will happen over night, and what tomorrow's new will be.
I know people have kids and wee heartbroken for them but I'm not a mum. I have pets, a dog and a cat. I live by myself and they are my bestfriends. Seeing people fleeing with their pets is what sets me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We could say what if about so many things. Try not to panic and have your mind race ahead. North Korea is a problem on its own - every now and then their leader starts posturing. Often in April for some strange reason I’ve noticed! Their animosity with the US is a concern with China being such a close ally in that case. And with the US being South Korea’s ally.

For quite some time India and Pakistan were threatening each other with war.

Nuclear capability both causes worry but also is kind of a way for people to realise that all out war will benefit nobody.

Reactions: 15
I’m not UK based but curious to know if you (uk based )
Can see the links on Putin tweets

Vladimir Putin and President of France Emmanuel Macron discussed the situation in Ukraine

Reactions: 1
I know people have kids and wee heartbroken for them but I'm not a mum. I have pets, a dog and a cat. I live by myself and they are my bestfriends. Seeing people fleeing with their pets is what sets me off.
Yeah this is me. My 2 dogs would be with me to the end could never leave them. Seen someone take a cat carrier on the train and was happy haha

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes. Although people are saying he’s a madman, he’s not really known for impulsivity or impatience. Vile though he clearly is. So this will be a calculated move on his part that he thinks he will get away with imo.
And perhaps the scariest thing is nobody knows why he is doing it and what he wants out of it!

This us where I’m worried. It’s clearly a well planned attack but is he ego not so big that he’d do it? I’m sure he’s got a nuclear bunker somewhere and he thinks he can restart the world as it’s leader!
He wouldn’t survive radiation poisoning though? Nor would anyone else?

Reactions: 7
We could say what if about so many things. Try not to panic and have your mind race ahead. North Korea is a problem on its own - every now and then their leader starts posturing. Often in April for some strange reason I’ve noticed! Their animosity with the US is a concern with China being such a close ally in that case. And with the US being South Korea’s ally.

For quite some time India and Pakistan were threatening each other with war.

Nuclear capability both causes worry but also is kind of a way for people to realise that all out war will benefit nobody.
I agree, if you’d have asked me a year ago who was gonna start the next war I would have put my house on Kim Jong-un

I think he is crazier than Putin (am now slowly re-thinking it)

Reactions: 13
I agree, if you’d have asked me a year ago who was gonna start the next war I would have put my house on Kim Jong-un

I think he is crazier than Putin (am now slowly re-thinking it)
Yes they threaten US bases. The last time, Trump said any action would be ‘met with fire and fury’. Then suddenly he’s shaking hands with the guy. Didn’t help anything though!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.