Ukraine Russia War #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, definitely Ukraine wot dun it,

First we are privileged to observe the step by step meticulous investigation ]
darth_1771651499958870312_crop_edit_668846524314163.jpg

Then the Truth behind the false western narrative is revealed

And the International plaudits are published
darth_1771987702197391751_crop_edit_668822877556316.jpg

Reactions: 4
Shocked Putin has “accepted” that it was Islamists who attacked Russia.
I can only hope regular Russians now realize how awful the war in the Ukraine is and that they feel terrorized by the Russians.

Reactions: 2
I do think regular Russians know how bad war is but powerless to do anything under a dictatorship.

• Heart
Shocked Putin has “accepted” that it was Islamists who attacked Russia.
Definitely worth putting that in quotes!

The official translation is now mostly up (not until after I fight through the machine translation, typical!) - the hands that did it are known but who is behind it, who benefits... and that's where he wedges in the requisite mention of the war and blaming of ukraine, who are of course nazis under western instruction and stealing all the money anyway.

This act of violence is likely just one in a series of attempts by those who have been fighting against our country since 2014, using the neo-Nazi Kiev regime as a pawn.
[...]
All they need to do is follow the orders of their Western patrons, fight until the last Ukrainian, obey Washington's commands, endorse the new mobilisation law, and form something resembling a new version of the Hitler Youth. To comply with all of this, they will seek new weapons and additional funds, much of which will likely be embezzled and, as is customary in Ukraine today, put into their own pockets.
But then being all part of the 'reality of the outside world' that gets presented, nobody stops and asks 'really, are you sure?', or at least not loudly or for very long.

I do think regular Russians know how bad war is but powerless to do anything under a dictatorship.
Very likely though I would feel more convinced if more that a small percentage had voted for 'some not-Putin guy' but my understanding of that is somewhat shaped by knowing nothing about the candidates permitted to stay in the running except that they apparently supported many (most/all?) of Putin's policies anyway and the industrial scale ballot-stuffing would take care of any 'incorrect' results that mistakenly happened.
But then, why would they want to vote against the one who has been strong and protecting them from the forces of the evil west.

Definitely worth putting that in quotes!

The official translation is now mostly up (not until after I fight through the machine translation, typical!) - the hands that did it are known but who is behind it, who benefits... and that's where he wedges in the requisite mention of the war and blaming of ukraine, who are of course nazis under western instruction and stealing all the money anyway.

But then being all part of the 'reality of the outside world' that gets presented, nobody stops and asks 'really, are you sure?', or at least not loudly or for very long.

Very likely though I would feel more convinced if more that a small percentage had voted for 'some not-Putin guy' but my understanding of that is somewhat shaped by knowing nothing about the candidates permitted to stay in the running except that they apparently supported many (most/all?) of Putin's policies anyway and the industrial scale ballot-stuffing would take care of any 'incorrect' results that mistakenly happened.
But then, why would they want to vote against the one who has been strong and protecting them from the forces of the evil west.
When you look how unsettled the west has become through poor leadership it’s only enforced Putins position ( I’m guessing) people probably do feel better protected under him as they know no different anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Two years since liberation of Bucha, two years since the world saw in stark detail that the correct response to the Russian invasion was 'do not negotiate, just kick them out'.

The mass deportations - being of particularly Tajiks, who happen to be a significant part of the workforce:

But of course even if it was Tajik nationals who carried out the crocus city hall attack, Ukraine was behind it all because there's been 'evidence' found that's totally real

Russia demanding that Ukraine arrests and extradites everyone involved in every recent attack, especially the head of the Ukrainian Security Service - according to an additional note Russia has handed over this demand via 'an established channel in Minsk'.
Meaningless in relation to what it will actually do but illustrates Kremlin thinking as regards continued justification for the war, and stoking recruitment.

Remember that stuff about Bucha all being fake or staged or somehow not by the Russian army, the Kremlin has dusted that one off today for another round

Whereas people who went through the confirmed verifiable evidence
have a somewhat more complete timeline that basically says the Kremlin is talking crap.

Last edited:
Continued delays not helping

Though that hasn't stopped an overnight drone swarm strike on a Russian airbase that seems to have claimed a number of different aircraft though AFAICT proper confirmation still required
https://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-hits-russian-air-base-in-large-drone-attack/

And I'm sure I've seen this one come up before, a while back:

It seems more like it's something that got included for completeness as it looks an awful lot like just a list of the Kremlin's prerequisites for negotiation i.e. not something intended as a serious suggestion to the country whose choice it would actually be.

Reactions: 3
Bit typical though isn't it - Russia calls everything an escalation in the hope that people will 'self-deter', this approach somewhat effective - not necessarily on the people at the front but on some of those who advise them who start to adjust their advice because for some reason they haven't noticed the long string of Kremlin 'red lines' that have been crossed with barely a peep.

Could be wrong but it seems like when red lines are crossed, not a peep but instead some highlighted speech re-iterating the justness of the war, or mentioning some new historical justification for it, or lie in a recent one, an assertion that the west hates Russia because of its historical failures in trying to conquer it, first with Napoleon and then with Hitler - made by Putin himself and which he confirms is legit with the words "it is surprising but true"...

Reactions: 1

I know this isn't the war, but it's still Russia related.
This is just like the kursk all over again. When that (submarine) sank, Putin didn't even come back from holiday and just left them to it and rejected help.
It's just I've heard people, and they've said to me "oh but I think Putin really loves the Russian people"

🙄

• Sad
I know this isn't the war, but it's still Russia related.
This is just like the kursk all over again. When that (submarine) sank, Putin didn't even come back from holiday and just left them to it and rejected help.
It's just I've heard people, and they've said to me "oh but I think Putin really loves the Russian people"
OTOH indirectly related to the war, all the focus is on the holy war defending against the nazi hordes at the gate* though I had been wondering if 'eaten by mice' was some sort of euphemism for where the money goes once it starts having the top skimmed and shavings taken off the sides (the back already gone, that's the first to go).

* forgot the ref for my previous remark about stuff Putin said, in case people are thinking hmm really - but what he comes up with is usually in two categories 'FFS this again' or 'WTF say what now':
+/- quirks of translation, the relevant bit
Strange as it may seem, someone still seeks revenge for their failed attempts to defeat Russia in the past – for Hitler’s and Napoleon’s unsuccessful campaigns against Russia. There have been many such examples in history, and surprisingly enough, our adversaries still hold them in their historical memory. I know this is hard to believe, but I have encountered it; it is surprising but true.

And thinking of that 'world war weird' tv show, this was spotted out in the wild, a tank that takes its tin house/garage with it everywhere it goes

Which despite an apparently brief existence gained a couple of possible nicknames, 'turtle tank' and 'blyatmobile'...

Old unattributed stuff cobbled together under misleading headlines, has a familiar sort of look to those 'headlines before 2022' collages which didn't stand up to the deep investigative scrutiny of 'what comes up if I google one of these headlines at random'...

Also, the Russian authorities say it wasn't Ukraine behind the attack at crocus city hall, it was Hunter Biden.

Oh such jolly japesters the official investigators are, of course Ukraine is still in the frame but it's a handy excuse to add some spice into the US elections.
e2a : the official word on it

But never mind that, let's negotiate! With this guy!

Um. Yeah, about that...

Last edited:
Also, the Russian authorities say it wasn't Ukraine behind the attack at crocus city hall, it was Hunter Biden.

Oh such jolly japesters the official investigators are, of course Ukraine is still in the frame but it's a handy excuse to add some spice into the US elections.
e2a : the official word on it
Ok this made me actually lol.