UK Politics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Priti is extremely uncomfortable with us all being reminded of her bullying accusations. She's joining in to save herself, and what comes next.
Somehow managed to get one of the great state offices despite essentially being caught engaged in treason when serving in May's cabinet though, absolute madness.

Reactions: 5
He’s sacked Gove 💀🫣
Apparently he said Gove was a snake and couldn't be trusted.

Oooh Pot !!!! Its Kettle calling !!!!

Am guessing there is something about Gove that might come prancing out of the closet so he's shutting that one down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is all kind of entertaining, reading the updates on the news websites with an open mouth…..then I remember these people are supposed to be running our country 🥴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
BBC say BJ will be resigning ‘imminently’ - but that could be tomorrow or in a few weeks, they don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can we have a snap election please? Westminster is full of wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t he still have to resign?

I could totally see Conservatives winning anyway, just by a lower majority
I think it's possible they won't in the next GE. . I am so pissed off wth them and they are losing the traditional working class support. They have been in power for 12 years this has made them think they can get away with everything. It's like an old boys club. We need new blood in Westminster.

Reactions: 4
I think it's possible they won't in the next GE. . I am so pissed off wth them and they are losing the traditional working class support. They have been in power for 12 years this has made them think they can get away with everything. It's like an old boys club. We need new blood in Westminster.
I would vote for Lord Buckethead before I voted Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yel

I've got no time for anyone that up until now kept supporting him and now suddenly demands he goes when nothing really new that actually changes perception. I'll give the truly awful Nadine Dorris some credit for actually carrying on 😂🤪. He never should have been pm. Should have been kicked out with the owen paterson stuff last year.

I've got no confidence that things will be materially better if only labour got in (wouldn't it be lovley if it was that simple!). If sir Keir had of been better he'd have capitalised on the many duck ups, but for someone that an experienced lawyer he failed to hit many blows.

Although it could be worse, despite how unsuitable BJ was jack monroe would be even worse but there's thousands on twatter saying she should take over 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got no time for anyone that up until now kept supporting him and now suddenly demands he goes when nothing really new that actually changes perception. I'll give the truly awful Nadine Dorris some credit for actually carrying on 😂🤪. He never should have been pm. Should have been kicked out with the owen paterson stuff last year.

I've got no confidence that things will be materially better if only labour got in (wouldn't it be lovley if it was that simple!). If sir Keir had of been better he'd have capitalised on the many duck ups, but for someone that an experienced lawyer he failed to hit many blows.

Although it could be worse, despite how unsuitable BJ was jack monroe would be even worse but there's thousands on twatter saying she should take over 🤦‍♀️
jack Monroe 😂 imagine, 4 years of her complaining about health issues and making claims pf things she is working on which never materialise and are never mentioned again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely he has to go now? But then I’ve been saying that for the last couple of days.

I just don’t see how he can keep filling the roles that MPs are resigning from.

Reactions: 3
It's ridiculous this is happening eventually due to Pincher having a few pinches. I hope he's pinching happy with himself. If he'd kept his hands to himself the government wouldn't be in this mess. Yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.