UK Politics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Singe source reporting that Priti Patel wants Boris to go.

The most shocking of them lot tbh

Apparently Boris might hold on till next week and then it would be another vote of no confidence? Granted, he'd still probably be the PM for a bit until a replacement is found

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m not the best with politics but I do try to keep in the loop.. so what’s the likelihood of another general election?
All the cowards will be cacking themselves at the thought of a GE right now, even if they win they will bleed seats. They want to axe Boris and keep the gravy train going.

Reactions: 4

The most shocking of them lot tbh

Apparently Boris might hold on till next week and then it would be another vote of no confidence? Granted, he'd still probably be the PM for a bit until a replacement is found
It is quite a shock as she has been a very loyal supporter. To be honest I’d happily see the back of her too. She’s horrid.

Reactions: 12
Seems like it depends on the rules being changed, but with Boris in power and not resigning (assuming he doesn't resign obviously)... well.

Seems like a bunch of other options exist too though

Reactions: 2
There are elections to the 1922 Committee Executive on Monday. I'd imagine almost everyone elected will be in favour of changing the rules to force another confidence vote. So if he doesn't resign by the end of this week, they'll probably vote to change the rules after the election of the new executive on Monday, and I'd imagine there will be another confidence vote on Tuesday which he will obviously lose.

Reactions: 3
I think Priti is extremely uncomfortable with us all being reminded of her bullying accusations. She's joining in to save herself, and what comes next.

Reactions: 3
I find it a bit rich of Alistair Campbell to label others 'lying crooks'.

Clearly has amnesia about his part in the 'dodgy dossier' affair with Tony Blair.

David Kelly too.

Flounced off Pier's Morgans show tonight when challenged about telling the truth during his politics career. Saying he had enough and turning his webcam off.

A man who can happily dish out the insults and criticism but can't take it when thrown in his direction.

Odious man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm glad he's sacked Gove. I've hated that man for so many years after the way he completely ruined education.

This is all getting embarrassing now for Boris. He should just quit asap.

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad that rubber lipped moron has been sacked before he got a chance to resign. I've disliked Boris Johnson from the start and I've never voted for him but there's something very cowardly and ugly in the way they've all suddenly got the knives out for him. Safety in numbers. Vile the whole lot of them.

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad that rubber lipped moron has been sacked before he got a chance to resign. I've disliked Boris Johnson from the start and I've never voted for him but there's something very cowardly and ugly in the way they've all suddenly got the knives out for him. Safety in numbers. Vile the whole lot of them.
The whole Houses of Parliament is rotten on all political sides.

In both the Commons and Lords.

Commons is a cesspit of sleaze, expenses fiddling (only the nieve believe this doesn't still go on) and continual pantomime politics. Too many in the HoC lack real life experience.

The Lords claim daily expenses for doing very little, whilst having the cheek to complain about their subsidised meals in the HoP eateries.

The whole place needs urgent reform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.