UK Politics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust Pen Farthing to pop back up, I knew that was fishy. Although he had so much public support I wonder if it will be as damaging as people are saying

Reactions: 1
Trust Pen Farthing to pop back up, I knew that was fishy. Although he had so much public support I wonder if it will be as damaging as people are saying
I think it's just another example of our illustrious leader lying ... as if that is needed. ;)

Whenever there is anything dodgy about Boris it always involves Carrie. She must follow him around all day long. Parties, decorating, holidays, dogs, all the climate change stuff (I don't believe for one minute Boris gives a monkey's about it) ... She is governing by stealth.

Reactions: 3
So, it turns out Boris was involved with getting Pen Farthings dog's out of Kabul. Carrie's friend.

Carrie Antionette is going to be the downfall of Boris.
I remember all the threads on this when it was happening. He was so adamant he had no involvement.

I wish Sue would hurry up, can’t see the report appearing now gone nearly 3 o’clock.

Not going to lie if would be rather delicious if pen fathering and that ridiculous campaign to save animals over people was what ended our glorious leader.

I've been refreshing constantly since it was said last night the report was done, come on!

Reactions: 4
I remember all the threads on this when it was happening. He was so adamant he had no involvement.

I wish Sue would hurry up, can’t see the report appearing now gone nearly 3 o’clock.
Apparently she is going over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure it can be published in full.

I wonder if this was after this morning when Liz Truss was blathering on about there may be parts that could not be published due to security issues.

They're saying it's with the lawyers, police and hr to review. What a tease.

I wonder how long sky news will make the presenters anchor the news outside no 10. Must be pretty cold

They're saying it's with the lawyers, police and hr to review. What a tease.

I wonder how long sky news will make the presenters anchor the news outside no 10. Must be pretty cold
Part of me is hoping they try to redact it, and then it gets leaked in full.

i hate this government with a burning passion and still don't understand how that bleep we call a pm hasn't got nazanin zaghari-ratcliffe home yet??? leaving her to rot in an iranian prison cell for no reason and prioritises dogs over afghan civilians - why can't backseat driver carrie give a rats arse about actual people stuck in life threatening situations instead of a being with four legs and fur that looks a bit like her beloved little dilyn??

Reactions: 5
He's a tit leader, but I kind of admire his ability to feel absolutely no shame. He can embarrass himself in front of thousands and still come out cracking jokes as if nothing happened.

He's a tit leader, but I kind of admire his ability to feel absolutely no shame. He can embarrass himself in front of thousands and still come out cracking jokes as if nothing happened.
this made me think of a job interview, "so what are your strengths and weaknesses?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Well it's very convenient to delay it for months, that way BJ won't go until after the local elections. That mess can blamed on him and give a fresh start to the new one.

----

Sue Gray's Partygate report could be on hold for MONTHS or pointlessly weak as Scotland Yard confirms it HAS demanded document is watered down with 'minimal reference' to potential criminal lockdown breaches
  • Scotland Yard confirmed it has asked for civil servant Sue Gray's report into Partygate to be watered down
  • Police said there should be 'minimal reference' in report to lockdown breaches it believes could be criminal
  • Police are expected to issue fines to individuals they can prove attended lockdown-breaking parties at No10
  • The mandarin's long-awaited verdict was expected to be handed to the PM yesterday but has still not arrived

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else dislike when brands use politics in a campaign (even if you agree with the message)?

Unless it's led by donkeys or a news outlet where politics is very much in their lane.

Well it's very convenient to delay it for months, that way BJ won't go until after the local elections. That mess can blamed on him and give a fresh start to the new one.

----

Sue Gray's Partygate report could be on hold for MONTHS or pointlessly weak as Scotland Yard confirms it HAS demanded document is watered down with 'minimal reference' to potential criminal lockdown breaches
  • Scotland Yard confirmed it has asked for civil servant Sue Gray's report into Partygate to be watered down
  • Police said there should be 'minimal reference' in report to lockdown breaches it believes could be criminal
  • Police are expected to issue fines to individuals they can prove attended lockdown-breaking parties at No10
  • The mandarin's long-awaited verdict was expected to be handed to the PM yesterday but has still not arrived
Am I reading this right? The police dont want Sue Gray to publish that the Met police didnt do their jobs when it came to the government breaching lockdown? What's the point then?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.