UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George got a one day a week job somewhere I used to work after he left office. I went to an event he was speaking at, and the disdain with which he spoke about Brexit and Brexit voters got me SO angry. I’m a remainer, and the blame for Brexit sits with HIS party, and not only that, his flipping government. Don’t come in now saying that it‘s terrible as if you’re someone like me that’s thought it’s a horrible idea all along. Sanctimonious arse.

Reactions: 8
I hate to defend Osbourne because I think he’s a slimy, hard hearted prat but on the Brexit thing, he was always very openly against it and spent a considerable amount of time trying to convince Cameron not to call the referendum. If he’d had his way the Conservatives would never have gone there.

Reactions: 2
Can you (or someone else) just sum it up in a paragraph for me? ... it's written in a way I can't fully understand. Many thanks poppet!
Gideon has been seeking & engaging in coitus with a number of females, in a variety of locations these past few years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The whole Johnny Mercer/Carol Vordeman thing is so embarrassing. As is Jesse Philips rowing with the headteacher.

Is there absolutely no dignity or decorum left in politics?

Reactions: 1
I don't think anyone will have a problem with that Just Stop Oil protestor hijacking Osbornes wedding. Good work! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually don't mind Jess Philipps. She was due on The Last Leg last night but apparently has Labyrinthitis.

Reactions: 2
I wonder whether the Just Stop Oil will lay down on the Silverstone track today whilst the race is in progress? Considering how much it costs to get into the complex for the Grand Prix they will not want their campaign to go flat..no matter how tyresome their behaviours are.

Just seen that game old lady showering the grisly newlywed Osbornes with orange confetti....Sign her up for Celeb BB!

I wonder whether the Just Stop Oil will lay down on the Silverstone track today whilst the race is in progress? Considering how much it costs to get into the complex for the Grand Prix they will not want their campaign to go flat..no matter how tyresome their behaviours are.

Just seen that game old lady showering the grisly newlywed Osbornes with orange confetti....Sign her up for Celeb BB!
Of all the 'sport' that needs disruption it's F1 ... but don't get me going on, nobody wants to hear me rant. :LOL: About the only thing worth watching is Martin Brundles gridwalk where he has no idea who the 'celebrity' he is talking to actually is.

George got a one day a week job somewhere I used to work after he left office. I went to an event he was speaking at, and the disdain with which he spoke about Brexit and Brexit voters got me SO angry. I’m a remainer, and the blame for Brexit sits with HIS party, and not only that, his flipping government. Don’t come in now saying that it‘s terrible as if you’re someone like me that’s thought it’s a horrible idea all along. Sanctimonious arse.
Technically I think it was Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems that planted the initial seeds of Brexit ... he was banging on about it in 2008, before the 2010 Lib/Tory coalition government.

1689089673069.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.