UK Politics #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

About time.

The constant procrastination from the government is irritating though. A scandal comes out and instead of dealing with the wrongdoer they spend days, weeks, months trying to force the public to get over it, pretend it's not a problem, realise we won't then it's sacking or resignation.

At least pretend to have integrity and act early.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hmm.
So Sunak has sacked Zahawi for breaching the ministerial code.
When Braverman did the same thing he gave her her job back.

Reactions: 10
He clearly does have charisma though, a little too much of it if you ask me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Thankfully I'm immune to him, but look at the ladies and hangers on. Even JRM has a hard on for him. Its bizarre 😳
I think that’s down to desperation and self interest.
No one else is going to shag employ Mad Nads or the deranged Victorian pencil but a scumbag like him

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Johnson claimed Putin threatened to blow him up with a missile. 🙄
The Kremlin have denied it. But not to worry, I’m absolutely certain that Johnson will be able to provide call records as evidence.
I would have thought it was a lot more likely that Putin threatened to release some dodgy photos of Johnson and some even dodgier financial shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Kremlin have denied it. But not to worry, I’m absolutely certain that Johnson will be able to provide call records as evidence.
I would have thought it was a lot more likely that Putin threatened to release some dodgy photos of Johnson and some even dodgier financial shenanigans.
I’m sure that’s why he’s hanging off Zelenskys coattails, not for the love of Ukraine he wants rid of a debt lol

Reactions: 2
I’m sure that’s why he’s hanging off Zelenskys coattails, not for the love of Ukraine he wants rid of a debt lol
Surely no one but the most delusional gammon seriously thinks Johnson gives a flying fanny about Ukraine. It just makes for a nice photo op.
I’d be fascinated to know exactly how Putin would manage to launch a missile with the pin point accuracy to just take out Johnson? Surely they’d have to find out where the fucker was first. Unless Putin was planning on blowing up every fridge in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure Putin realises that if he kills Boris then he'll start WW3 🙄

Reminds me that I must watch Who Do You Think You Are about Boris's origins in Turkey?? and ?Kemal Atatürk.
Do you remember when they unwrapped an embalmed corpse from Basel cathedral and it was Boris's ggggg.. grandmother who had died from syphilis. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.