UK Politics #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just needs the curly wig and long shoes 🤡
I heard someone suggest that Boris should be given the role of Special Envoy to Ukraine. Hmmmm ... not the worst idea I've heard; it'd keep him away from us and with a bit of luck he might trip on a land-mine. I wouldn't like to see him killed, but I'd like to see his todger rendered inoperable ... he's had quite enough children.

As an aside, if I may be completely superficial for a moment ... Angela Rayner looks good today on PMQ's. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard someone suggest that Boris should be given the role of Special Envoy to Ukraine. Hmmmm ... not the worst idea I've heard; it'd keep him away from us and with a bit of luck he might trip on a land-mine. I wouldn't like to see him killed, but I'd like to see his todger rendered inoperable ... he's had quite enough children.

As an aside, if I may be completely superficial for a moment ... Angela Rayner looks good today on PMQ's. :love:
I’m sure that would be the biggest crowdfunder in the history of the world 😂…#Boris’s relocation fund

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just needs the curly wig and long shoes 🤡
What's his game? What's his strategy? He seems desperate to still be seen as a leader while continuing to avoid fulfilling even his minimum duties as an MP.

Reactions: 4
What's his game? What's his strategy? He seems desperate to still be seen as a leader while continuing to avoid fulfilling even his minimum duties as an MP.
It’s obvious his “little habit “ has taken a toll.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

I understand the sentiment re Johnson but I think Ukraine has suffered more than enough already.
There must be a way we can blast the fucker into space.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Raab should have been sacked after his handling of the Afghanistan debacle ... whether or not the bulling claims are true or overblown or whatever. That's how I feel anyway ... bloke comes across as an arrogant prick to me and it wouldn't surprise me if he treated staff members who couldn't stand up to him with contempt.

Reactions: 6
Raab should have been sacked after his handling of the Afghanistan debacle ... whether or not the bulling claims are true or overblown or whatever. That's how I feel anyway ... bloke comes across as an arrogant prick to me and it wouldn't surprise me if he treated staff members who couldn't stand up to him with contempt.
The thing with Raab is that like Braverman he overpromoted his CV when he was selected as a candidate. He really wasn't a leading lawyer or civil servant, he was just part of a team, but allegedly he gave the impression to the selection committee that he was the leader of all these mega-projects. When he was appointed as Justice Minister he was called an "ex-rookie" solicitor " by the legal press. That has probably stung, and in Whitehall, he is faced with people who know a lot more about the law than he does, and who challenge him, and he can't cope with that, so he lashes out.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know if Andrew Bridgen runs a jazz club? Niiiice. 😬

Image1.jpg

credit: private eye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Johnson’s ditching Uxbridge and going back to Henley.

Reactions: 1
Well he’ll need something before the Ukraine war ends lol

Reactions: 1
Christ no! Just read in the Guardian about her impending 'comeback'. How can you come back from... nothing? Less than nothing, even? 😬😂
I caught a bit of him on TalkTV with Nutty Nadine ... I have to say, he looked awful ... obese, deshevelled, hunched-over. Not sure what my point is. 😬 Just looked like a sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand the sentiment re Johnson but I think Ukraine has suffered more than enough already.
There must be a way we can blast the fucker into space.
If the Chinese offered him enough he might be tempted to go up in one of their "weather balloons"
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I caught a bit of him on TalkTV with Nutty Nadine ... I have to say, he looked awful ... obese, deshevelled, hunched-over. Not sure what my point is. 😬 Just looked like a sack of tit.
No different from his usual then. 😁

Nadine is not the sharpest tool in the box and doesn't Boris know it. It was very tame, Nadine was talking to him as if he was still her boss.

Very normal behaviour:

Absolutely no surprise to anyone that this utter piece of tit wants to bring back the death penalty.
Luckily these comments were made before he was made Deputy Chairman, so that’s all right then. Sunak is beginning to do the unthinkable and look even weaker and more useless than Truss.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.