UK Politics #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tories never fail to pull out someone even worse than the last one

Surely surely surely if the opportunity presents itself they cannot do even worse?

Reactions: 6

Surely surely surely if the opportunity presents itself they cannot do even worse?
Corbyn could cross the floor and run in their next leadership contest. :LOL:

I honestly don’t understand Liz Truss at all. She’s banging on about things not working, things being slow, being innovative based on what’s been done before (FYI Liz: that’s not innovation) without acknowledging the Tories have been in power for 12 agonising years and are entirely responsible for the vast majority of the lack of success.

Does she think the public are stupid?

Also, she is completely uninspiring as a speaker and a leader. I don’t give a tit about the Tory infighting or what have you; she’s not capable of being a Prime Minister of the modern age. She is robotic, insipid and dull.
And talking about how tit things were when she was growing up in the 80s and 90s...under Thatcher....and she's now trying to bring in the same types of policies to fix everything.... Aside from whether you agree with her or not, she makes no bleeping sense

They have already scraped the barrel. It's time for an election, it really is. It really irks me that they aren't holding a GE because they know they'll lose. Is that really democracy?

Corbyn could cross the floor and run in their next leadership contest. :LOL:
You seem a little obsessed with Corbyn 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Liz and lemmings have got quite a list of those that are against them .The 'Anti-Growth Coalition' next she will be adding the farmers,

Reactions: 1
The latest health guru is Liz Truss. No one in history has helped so many people lose so many Pounds so quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Liz hasn’t bothered to talk to Sturgeon or Drakeford since she’s been PM, not off to a good start.

Reactions: 8

As much as I want Truss gone, this is honestly the stupidest thing ever. Only two months ago the Tories had every opportunity to select Sunak as leader.

Truss hasn't suddenly unmasked and become incompetent, she's behaving exactly as many people expected and warned.

Reactions: 10
Given how many MPs have very serious allegations against them and still have the whip I wonder what on earth has happened / perhaps it was caught on video/cctv.

Reactions: 5
As much as I want Truss gone, this is honestly the stupidest thing ever. Only two months ago the Tories had every opportunity to select Sunak as leader.
But the base wanted Truss. That's how their voting system works. You'll have to take up your issues with Sir Graham Brady. Weeze don't make da rulz.

Truss hasn't suddenly unmasked and become incompetent, she's behaving exactly as many people expected and warned.
Aaaah democracy in action! We love to see it.

Sexual misconduct at a late night bar at the Tory conference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
But the base wanted Truss. That's how their voting system works. You'll have to take up your issues with Sir Graham Brady. Weeze don't make da rulz.
What are you telling me for? I'm not the one making poor political decisions. Tell the Tories who are at the point of letting anyone have a turn at being party leader, crossing their fingers that they don't duck things up before the season changes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.