UK Politics #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've been listening to James O'Brien too much. No offense. Looking foward to him getting sued for his drunken racist outburst against Maajid.
Actually I never listen to LBC at all but if O'Brien is pointing out that our PM is in thrall to groups like the Tax Payers Alliance, the Institute of Economic Affairs and The Heritage Foundation he isn't wrong.

Reactions: 7
Truss getting hell for her sympathy statement for the Donegal tragedy. I don't know why either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Actually I never listen to LBC at all but if O'Brien is pointing out that our PM is in thrall to groups like the Tax Payers Alliance, the Institute of Economic Affairs and The Heritage Foundation he isn't wrong.
Yep. Are we not supposed to know how bent the Tories are?

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with James O’Brien.
:ROFLMAO: His high point was writing computer game reviews in The Express. Now he's a troll on LBC and although he is eager to tell the world how venal the right-wing papers are, O’Brien does not set a radiant example. For years he fanned the flame of the lurid sexual fantasies of Carl Beech*.

* Operation Midland was a criminal investigation which the London Metropolitan Police carried out between November 2014 and March 2016 in response to false allegations of historic child abuse made by Carl Beech.

Graham put up a photo of them at the conference sat next to each other and gazing at each other longingly and joked about it(can’t remember what he said). It’s obviously an open secret. Her husband must be a right doormat to put up with her. She’s shagged half the men in the party if rumours are true.
I don't see the problem if there is consent from everyone.
Nothing to do with her job.

Reactions: 1
I like Liz. She's got brass balls. So sick of wishy-washy nag-heads. Oh I can't do this ... Oh I can't do that ... Oh but you'll upset him ... upset her ... blah blah blah. Let's get some tit DONE already. duck SAKE. Oh but the Tories have been in power 12 years. Is that IT? Is THAT the Labour position? Well thank you very much. Cheers. Brilliant. A coalition with the Libs? Is that the way foward? Don't make me laugh. Time to sack-up. Get on board. Sorry to be so harsh ... sorry if my frankness affects your mental health. Time for some medicine. Suck it up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
She's a married woman it doesn't bode well for morals.
I get that but it's her private life. We don't know how her couple is, if they agree on seing other people. It's their problem.
As long as it is between consenting adults and no public money is involved obviously.

Remember there's a lot of speculation that the necklace she usually wears is a BDSM day collar, so not entirely beyond belief that it's an open marriage.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I get that but it's her private life. We don't know how her couple is, if they agree on seing other people. It's their problem.
As long as it is between consenting adults and no public money is involved obviously.
Yes ,but you can't pose with your husband faking the wholesome family image than be sleeping around ,whether they've got an open marriage or not I think people will see her as shallow if she can't be trusted in her private life why should she be trusted to run the country ?

Reactions: 5
Yes ,but you can't pose with your husband faking the family wholesome image than be sleeping around ,whether they've got an open marriage or not I think people will see her as shallow if she can't be trusted in her private life why should she be trusted to run the country ?
Tbf people voted Boris in and he’s hardly got the greatest track record of being a family man.

ETA: or an honest man on that note

Reactions: 1
I like Liz. She's got brass balls. So sick of wishy-washy nag-heads. Oh I can't do this ... Oh I can't do that ... Oh but you'll upset him ... upset her ... blah blah blah. Let's get some tit DONE already. duck SAKE. Oh but the Tories have been in power 12 years. Is that IT? Is THAT the Labour position? Well thank you very much. Cheers. Brilliant. A coalition with the Libs? Is that the way foward? Don't make me laugh. Time to sack-up. Get on board. Sorry to be so harsh ... sorry if my frankness affects your mental health. Time for some medicine. Suck it up.

She doesn't have any balls though she's too easily bought .

Tbf people voted Boris in and he’s hardly got the greatest track record of being a family man.

ETA: or an honest man on that note
He was voted in a single man ,they knew what they were getting .

Reactions: 3
Tbf people used Boris Johnson's personal life against him. Said how can he be trusted if he's a serial cheater, can't even admit to how many kids he has and is likely an absent father? Don't see why Truss can't be held to the same standards.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have any balls though she's too easily bought .

He was voted in a single man ,they knew what they were getting .
His kids are old. There were rumours when he was voted in and prior to that that he was an absent father and didn’t know how many kids he had.

I’m not saying that it’s correct and I don’t know if I agree that your private life should influence your job within reason. I just think what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. I’d were holding truss to that then Boris should be as well.

ETA: I appreciate he has 2 small children now I’m talking about his older children

Yeah! Who cares if the economy tanks and everyone's miserable, just get tit done! Keep spouting the same ideology over and over without naming any coherent policies.

She's u turned once already, is sending ministers behind Braverman's back to lobby for looser immigration rules, but she's definitely going to bring back fracking... oh but only where theres local consent (i.e. nowhere but Moggy's garden).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.