UK General Election 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is painful to watch . I'm shocked how bad Starmer is coming across. Like a deer in headlights

Reactions: 4
So annoying how she rushes them to finish even when you can clearly hear they are winding up their comments.

Rishi, richer than the King, empathising with a woman who can't afford to turn her oven on 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Rishi "The numbers are coming down because they were higher".

This person was our former chancellor everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not going anywhere. The woman from Huddersfield didn't make sense. The question relating to waiting lists was a no brainer - duh - we've had COVID, lost doctors and nurses, get real. Be patient and allow time to resolve the matter.

Starmer can't answer questions and doesn't understand why Rishi states labour will need to increase taxes by £2k a year to cover his dreams.

Reactions: 3
The chair is shockingly poor - she's allowing Sunak to talk over Starmer constantly. It's frustrating to watch - can't hear either side properly.

Reactions: 6
This is painful to watch . I'm shocked how bad Starmer is coming across. Like a deer in headlights
I don't think he's coming across badly.
I think the problem with politics is that we expect big media personalities like Boris but actually that's not important.

Reactions: 10
I don't think he's coming across badly.
I think the problem with politics is that we expect big media personalities like Boris but actually that's not important.
I think it's also that they only have 45 seconds to answer a question and Rishi keeps talking over everyone with the host allowing him to.

Reactions: 7
Wonder how many 2000 mentions we can get before the end, I'd make it a drinking game but i'd be blacked out lol

This is proving that Starmer isn't fit to be PM. Why he needs to continually refer to Liz Truss is all he can come up with. He's like a rabbit in headlights. 😂

Reactions: 3
I think it's also that they only have 45 seconds to answer a question and Rishi keeps talking over everyone with the host allowing him to.
He is just not listening. She is trying. It is making him look bad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.