UK General Election 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is proving that Starmer isn't fit to be PM. Why he needs to continually refer to Liz Truss is all he can come up with. He's like a rabbit in headlights. 😂
I don't see it like that. I think it's showing Rishi up as someone who can't have a decent debate and has to resort to talking over people and bully through.

Reactions: 15
I’m wondering how labour intend on fixing the broken nhs, starmer said he’ll recruit more doctors. Easier said than done? How does he intend on that with immediate effect?

Reactions: 4
I don't see it like that. I think it's showing Rishi up as someone who can't have a decent debate and has to resort to talking over people and bully through.

Nope, Rishi understands politics, he knows what's happening, he knows Starmer is lost in fog and 45 seconds isn't long enough to answer these questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sunak clearly doesn't have anything to lose - these televised 'debates' are just trying to set Starmer up to make a catastrophic mistake that could cost a few seats and reduce the 200 seat landslide majority Labour are heading for.

And Sunak hasn't actually answered one question yet.

Reactions: 5
Neither of them are exactly great public speakers. The issue is that the good public speakers are often batshit (cf Galloway, George).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is proving that Starmer isn't fit to be PM. Why he needs to continually refer to Liz Truss is all he can come up with. He's like a rabbit in headlights. 😂
Clutching at straws. Below the belt tactics. Because he simply hasn’t done the maths and no matter how much he wants to save the nhs how does he plan on finding more doctors? He needs to go back 20yrs to create children that want to be doctors.

Reactions: 5
Sunak clearly doesn't have anything to lose - these televised 'debates' are just trying to set Starmer up to make a catastrophic mistake that could cost a few seats and reduce the 200 seat landslide majority Labour are heading for.

And Sunak hasn't actually answered one question yet.
I don't know why starmer didn't say we're going to make people like Rishi and his family pay proper and more tax.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sunak is slicker than Starmer and media trained, but at least Starmer is dishing out facts, not glossing over everything

Reactions: 14
Now Starmer's making a fool of himself. If people want to get into boats and come here then that's what needs addressing. Rishi is looking at different angles, try to deter them coming, and for those who arrive we need to deal with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Sunaks got a point. He wants Starmer to tell us what he'd do with people arriving in boats.

The bloody woman is driving me nuts. Useless

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.