UK General Election 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary politely saying, shut the duck up now both of you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Hi, I'm Rishi Sunak. My wife and I could give every single person in the country a million pounds each and we'd still be left with at least 900 million pounds. However, what I am going to do is duck this country up further and devalue the NHS even more so that all my pals can buy it and then make a profit. Hurray!"

Reactions: 29
I think this country is going to be fucked regardless judging by this debate. Both are bleeping useless and this isn't helping the electorate with a choice at all

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find these debates so frustrating to watch. I've had to mute it and use subtitles.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually don't know what these debates achieve.
It’s a screaming match rather than constructive
"Hi, I'm Rishi Sunak. My wife and I could give every single person in the country a million pounds each and we'd still be left with at least 900 million pounds. However, what I am going to do is duck this country up further and devalue the NHS even more so that all my pals can buy it and then make a profit. Hurray!"
his personal situation doesn’t need to come in to this

Reactions: 2
She's now coming over as bias stopping Rishi finishing talking and allowing Starmer to talk. 45 seconds - give the woman a watch!

Starmer can't answer questions and talks about anything that suits him.

Reactions: 3
She's now coming over as bias stopping Rishi finishing talking and allowing Starmer to talk. 45 seconds - give the woman a watch!

Starmer can't answer questions and talks about anything that suits him.
He isn’t specific with anything. He’s quick to condemn the conservatives but has nothing to offer.

Reactions: 5
It does though and it is relevant. He's in a completely different wealth bracket to anyone he's making decisions for.
Wealthy people spend money, they keep the economy going, they eat out, they buy cars, book holidays, have gardeners, cleaners…. You’re very short sighted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wealthy people spend money, they keep the economy going, they eat out, they buy cars, book holidays, have gardeners, cleaners…. You’re very short sighted.
Send the bulk of their wealth off shore, avoid tax, give contracts their mates, stock up doomsday bunkers for when SHTF.
Think I understand thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.