Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why you would direct them to Tattle anyway?! They addressed the whole name thing anyway and said he didn’t say it. What was the motive, oh there’s some people talking smack about you take a look 🥴

if you genuinely like someone you follow on social
Media and direct them to here, you’re a closet hater and do not like them 🤷🏾‍♀️
Well said.
Nothing was really bad that was said, but they had to be a gossip and go running.

Reactions: 2
I don’t even understand. Why do people feel the need to message an absolute stranger. Influencer or not. 😂🙈 whatever about a chat here I’d never actually message any of them. Cause I know none of them give a duck about me. Same people scream the word trolls 😂😂 your sticking up for someone you don’t know 🙈

I don’t even understand. Why do people feel the need to message an absolute stranger. Influencer or not. 😂🙈 whatever about a chat here I’d never actually message any of them. Cause I know none of them give a duck about me. Same people scream the word trolls 😂😂 your sticking up for someone you don’t know 🙈
Me either. I often wonder if they think they'll become best pals, especially if they get a reply 🙄

Yeah it says more about the person that felt the need to direct them here. They were doing Two Dads no favours.

Reactions: 3
Used to know Lew and Rich closely when they just had the boy and before Instagram. Shame they are doing so many ads recently.

Reactions: 7
Two Dads are good friends with Al and Jen Ferguson while they are here they should have a little look over at their thread and find out what Al and Jen are really like!!

Ah these guys are lovely, they are very careful and respectful. Everything they do is about the 2 kiddies and props to them for keeping them hidden. I can't really fault them other than they are too nice 😂 just come on and swear or something. Shock us all.

• Haha
Two Dads are good friends with Al and Jen Ferguson while they are here they should have a little look over at their thread and find out what Al and Jen are really like!!
Curiosity, I'm going to look now

Too many ads for me now. Suppose it'll fund their numerous holidays if they aren't already 'gifted stays'. Nice guys but knew once popularity grew they'd start doing more and more ads. It's a no from me, just became like all the rest, greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Too many ads for me now. Suppose it'll fund their numerous holidays if they aren't already 'gifted stays'. Nice guys but knew once popularity grew they'd start doing more and more ads. It's a no from me, just became like all the rest, greedy.
Your spot on they just seem to constantly spend these days....hot tub, new car, holidays, new out building, sofas etc etc etc

I’ve have unfollowed as the elf tit is too much for me. But I think they’re ok, and I stand by my comment that the kids names shouldn’t be discussed in here. I doubt someone told them though, They like other instahuns, would definitely read over here themselves. I agree the adverts are getting a bit much, but I don’t begrudge them, rather them than some of the other grabbers out there, I might re follow once the elf fucks off again.

Reactions: 1
And then they'll wonder why their followers have dropped, and they arent so popular anymore ☹

I unfollowed when the ads started rolling in. Such a shame. I thought they were different.

I do like them but that elf thing is annoying!!!!! I find it a bit creepy a grown man wanting to dress as an elf every night and acting weird. 😂

• Haha
I do like them but that elf thing is annoying!!!!! I find it a bit creepy a grown man wanting to dress as an elf every night and acting weird. 😂
He’s just a performer. He was big bird for years I think and done shows. The ads annoy me more 🙈 they are great parents tho holy duck my hubby hasn’t got a clue and they both have it perfect 😂