Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another wholesome Instagram account that is now turning in to a #ad account. Loved the old days when their content and blog was so interesting

Reactions: 3
It was inevitable. People can't resist the money and freebies. It's one thing to get paid to ad visit London and then get a freebie day out on attractions aswell. Some people can barely afford to take their kids out to anything let alone holidays upon holidays and days out every weekend. Keep the ad money and give the freebies to deserving people. Not 2 financially stable, obviously well off people. It's sickening. Genuinely sickening. I honestly thought more of them. I hope they tank.

Reactions: 4
Again
It was inevitable. People can't resist the money and freebies. It's one thing to get paid to ad visit London and then get a freebie day out on attractions aswell. Some people can barely afford to take their kids out to anything let alone holidays upon holidays and days out every weekend. Keep the ad money and give the freebies to deserving people. Not 2 financially stable, obviously well off people. It's sickening. Genuinely sickening. I honestly thought more of them. I hope they tank.
In their defence, they have just done a big giveaway with not only gifted items but some they purchased themselves. Not something that I’ve seen the bigger name influencers do. Also if they’ve given up their weekend to honestly review a trip to London why shouldn’t they accept a ‘free’ boat ride in return?

Given up their weekend? Lol. They've been paid to go to attractions all weekend which were also paid for. Gosh its a hard life for them isn't it, having to give up a weekend to have free fun!

I unfollowed from the first ad, it changed their account completely. They were so refreshing before that. Yes, they are great dads but I found they became more and more complacent With hiding the children’s faces when they claimed to be so protective. Open up to Ads and you lose your way with your account.

in regards to Tattle, amazes me that these accounts always proclaim to have been informed by followers about this, that and the other on Tattle....hmmm really, did you not ever question why your follower was there.

I smell bull personally.

Two Dads now selling their soul

I unfollowed from the first ad, it changed their account completely. They were so refreshing before that. Yes, they are great dads but I found they became more and more complacent With hiding the children’s faces when they claimed to be so protective. Open up to Ads and you lose your way with your account.

in regards to Tattle, amazes me that these accounts always proclaim to have been informed by followers about this, that and the other on Tattle....hmmm really, did you not ever question why your follower was there.

I smell bull personally.

Two Dads now selling their soul
You've hit the nail on the head!.
Their "tattle tail" is obviously here for a reason, be it a celebrity, Z lister, or influencer 🤔

Mortgage advisor. Wonder how many holidays they'll take the kids on this year to make up for another lockdown, I'm expecting more ads to bump up the holiday fund.

Reactions: 1
Mortgage advisor. Wonder how many holidays they'll take the kids on this year to make up for another lockdown, I'm expecting more ads to bump up the holiday fund.
But that is not a key worker 🤔 . This is peaking my curiosity now. Lew said on stories they are both key workers so the boy will still go to school.

He has 2 jobs from what I remember. He’s a mortgage advisor, and his other role is never discussed, but classes him as a Key worker.

Reactions: 1
Was it not something to do with setting up systems for t&t or something else COVID related?
I think it’s something government related. They’ve never gone in to detail about it, but I remember Lew saying at the start of the first lockdown that Rich had been working hard and was involved in the care packages being sent out to people who were shielding.

Reactions: 2
They've just said on stories that Richard is something to do with the government. Are they reading this? 👋

Reactions: 2