Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found them, really easy! Lovely names.
I follow the unlikely dad who adopted little kai. I dont think they ( twodads) should refer to them as the boy and girl. It's quite harsh. Be nice to give them a bit of identity. Fair enough if they want to cover their faces but I think they should be addressed as their names. The kids were adopted as babys so I am sure nobody will recognise them.

I follow the unlikely dad who adopted little kai. I dont think they ( twodads) should refer to them as the boy and girl. It's quite harsh. Be nice to give them a bit of identity. Fair enough if they want to cover their faces but I think they should be addressed as their names. The kids were adopted as babys so I am sure nobody will recognise them.

Yeah the Lincolnshaws who used to be twopoofsandapudding revealed Leo’s name not long ago. They still don’t show his face which is understandable and absolutely their right

Reactions: 1
These guys definitely deserve more credit, a really refreshing page and never advertise a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love watching them, nearly turned them off when Lewis was doing all his different characters, but enjoy the down to earth side of them

Reactions: 2
I love them. That house they rented in Norfolk looked amazing.
Not gonna lie, I’m intrigued by Rich’s many (seemingly very well paid) jobs but completely understand why they keep things so private.

I think he might have a 2nd job doing some kind of website designer or the likes? Just a few things they have said

I think he might have a 2nd job doing some kind of website designer or the likes? Just a few things they have said
It was just all the chat about him being a key worker during lockdown that got my attention. They shared something about him setting up a COVID phone line and the plot thickened!

They clearly don’t want us to know which is obviously fine and we probably won’t ever find out when you see the job they’re doing of hiding the kids’ identities. I’m just a nosy witch 😂

• Haha
Love these guys but just curious are any of you intrigued by lews dads very special friend as he’s been called today, but previous just said his dads friends coming for tea

Love these guys but just curious are any of you intrigued by lews dads very special friend as he’s been called today, but previous just said his dads friends coming for tea
I think it’s just a quaint way of saying his dad’s girlfriend but not actually saying girlfriend cos his dad must be in his 60s, possibly early 70s.

Reactions: 3