Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gain more following perhaps 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think they come across like that, to me anyway, but l could be wrong.

The problem is, if it's a website or social media, when you put your life out there for the world and his wife to see, you have to take the good with the bad.
A lot of things should be kept private, but this is the world we're living in now, and I prefer my account to friends only for that reason.

Social media used to be great, but l think it's changed a lot now, and not for the best imo 😒

Reactions: 1
I've read their blog post. I think fair play to them, they are addressing the criticism. A lot of instagrammers read on here and then shout lies / trolls etc.

Reactions: 6
I've read their blog post. I think fair play to them, they are addressing the criticism. A lot of instagrammers read on here and then shout lies / trolls etc.
Agree well done to them. The likes of Mrs Hinch should take note. As I say, I don’t begrudge them the Collabs and gifts. Just not following at the mo as dislike the elf 🤪

Reactions: 2
Agree well done to them. The likes of Mrs Hinch should take note. As I say, I don’t begrudge them the Collabs and gifts. Just not following at the mo as dislike the elf 🤪
Yeah it’s best when people just address stuff you’ve got to admire that. Better than pretending they didn’t read and won’t be back unlike Hinch claiming she hasn’t been on here since 2019 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that. I really, really hope that’s not because the advertisers etc want them to. That would be such a sell out.
This was my thoughts too 🤔 sunglasses aren’t an actual disguise either. I liked how they weren’t shown at all before, just on the morning dance with a mask on. Now they are cropping up in adverts in full face shots. Hope they do t become child floggers like the other instawankers, it’s a slippery slope.

This was my thoughts too 🤔 sunglasses aren’t an actual disguise either. I liked how they weren’t shown at all before, just on the morning dance with a mask on. Now they are cropping up in adverts in full face shots. Hope they do t become child floggers like the other instawankers, it’s a slippery slope.
They don’t look likew when they were adopted tho. Eyes would be the most common feature you would recognize in a child other than that they all look the same. It’s the names they worry about which I completely get now. Having read their blog the children have the original names. So that by all means in my opinion should never be discussed, I for one brought it up myself I know. I know better now. I’d never want to risk a child’s safety out of pure nosiness

I was a follower in the early days when they just launched their insta account. Sadly the constant colgate smile style posts got boring, very quickly. Love that they are passionate and talk openly about adoption as they do, however the continual ad's are hugely annoying and they have gone down the same path that many other accounts are also doing. Unless it says #gifted or #ad nowadays, there are so many accounts going down this route and they don't actually post that much interesting content. Sadly.

As for the recent blog post about this site and the comments made - it does scream of 'me me me'. Nobody should have to justify themselves to the outside world, but it really does say way too much. To have spent the time to be bothered has obviously bothered them enough.

Finally, I caught them out trying to increase their follower count. They would often follow me (in the hopes I would follow them back), several days/weeks later they would unfollow me. They've done this a few times and also to other accounts - as well as other adopter accounts! Now it seems to be all about publicity and what they can financially gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was a follower in the early days when they just launched their insta account. Sadly the constant colgate smile style posts got boring, very quickly. Love that they are passionate and talk openly about adoption as they do, however the continual ad's are hugely annoying and they have gone down the same path that many other accounts are also doing. Unless it says #gifted or #ad nowadays, there are so many accounts going down this route and they don't actually post that much interesting content. Sadly.

As for the recent blog post about this site and the comments made - it does scream of 'me me me'. Nobody should have to justify themselves to the outside world, but it really does say way too much. To have spent the time to be bothered has obviously bothered them enough.

Finally, I caught them out trying to increase their follower count. They would often follow me (in the hopes I would follow them back), several days/weeks later they would unfollow me. They've done this a few times and also to other accounts - as well as other adopter accounts! Now it seems to be all about publicity and what they can financially gain.
Wow, l never thought they would be like that 😲

I followed these guys from early on but it’s way too much now. Far from ordinary they literally take those kids out every weekend to way huge things/places. Thinking it sets the kids for spoilt brat behaviour.
But the reason I stopped following them is Lee’s incessant “hello everybody” at the start of a story.
Way annoying and the attention seeking he does just screams frustrated performer.
Nice guys, good on them but reality check please.

Reactions: 3
They used to be such genuinely nice humble guys, the gay adoption journey was really refreshing at the start. But seemed like it was all a ruse to gain followers. Now it’s all about Ads, collabs and give aways... plus free gifts (for themselves which they like to show off). Also it’s annoying as everything they do just seems really scripted all the time, it has become too much for me to watch to be honest so I’ve took a break... especially the faces being pulled whilst they do this Xmas 12 day give away

Reactions: 5
Another day, another paid and gifted day out! People will start seeing them for who they actually are and probably have been all along. I imagine this is what they say out to do from the beginning. Using their children, which coincidentally are now being shown, for money and gifted holidays, days out. There's people out there with no jobs, no money, yet these 2 think it's OK to flaunt it all and shove a big duck you in people's faces. Disgusting. Fake to the bone the pair of them. And that whole it upset us bollocks about whats been put on here, is exactly that, bollocks. Greedy, greedy, greedy. Ought to be ashamed.

Sounds like I've missed something because l unfollowed them last week.
That's sad to read though because l really did like them.
The Kabs family have went down the same route with ads and gifted products, so I've unfollowed them as well.
The joy of social media 🙄

I love their account and think they remain honest and true to themselves. Earlier on this year they told their followers that they had decided to take up selected gifted opportunities. They have stuck to that, unlike a lot of accounts whose only content appears to be advertising and gifted items, with no apparent conscience for some of the tat they are influencing their followers to buy. I think it’s grossly unfair to suggest that the children are spoilt, an outing each weekend....most times the cost only being ice cream for the children.....hardly constitutes them being spoilt. Fair play to Rich and Lew and as long they continue to be open and honest I will continue to follow (I do admit that I find the elf irritating, but I just click past that.....sorry Lew)

I like them - think they have raised a lot of awareness and broken down barriers to gay adoption however they have said on more than one occasion that they wouldn’t mention this website and the negative comments again yet they have consistently gone on about it! With a large following negative comments will come! Also they made out that they went to London just to look At lights and have an ice cream but it wasn’t it was a gifted trip which wasn’t very transparent! And the elf stuff is grating now 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I love their account and think they remain honest and true to themselves. Earlier on this year they told their followers that they had decided to take up selected gifted opportunities. They have stuck to that, unlike a lot of accounts whose only content appears to be advertising and gifted items, with no apparent conscience for some of the tat they are influencing their followers to buy. I think it’s grossly unfair to suggest that the children are spoilt, an outing each weekend....most times the cost only being ice cream for the children.....hardly constitutes them being spoilt. Fair play to Rich and Lew and as long they continue to be open and honest I will continue to follow (I do admit that I find the elf irritating, but I just click past that.....sorry Lew)
Yeah I have to admit. I don’t like ads on and Instagram I always skip. But they are great dads. They really do think of everything

They're definitely great Dad's, and some could take lessons from them.
l just can't stand ads or competitions on anyone's page, even close friends that like and share competitions l put on a 30 day snooze 😂

I want to see what's been said, but l can't be bothered to look through the stories or posts.
But!, if any of their lurkers are on here reading and spout the old "They're just jealous" line. Trust me when l say I'm financially secure to be jealous 🙄