Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a swimming pool in their old house so they are fairly well off. They both clearly adore the 2 kids and love the girls laugh.

Reactions: 1
It’s Defo Jude. They deleted it as soon as it was highlighted. And then came on with a soppy post to deflect
I didn't notice, but the way he's been trying to defuse it he was making it so obvious to me that it had happened

I didn't notice, but the way he's been trying to defuse it he was making it so obvious to me that it had happened
It was clear as day. Defo not dude. Major slip up. Don’t they have a J & N in kitchen for their names. I’ve always thought the little girl was called Naomi.

It was clear as day. Defo not dude. Major slip up. Don’t they have a J & N in kitchen for their names. I’ve always thought the little girl was called Naomi.
Yes, l can't remember the other initial, but one was definitely a J.
It was the way Lew rolled his eyes a couple of times as well when he addressed it. I thought oops, Rich is in for it! 😂

Yes, l can't remember the other initial, but one was definitely a J.
It was the way Lew rolled his eyes a couple of times as well when he addressed it. I thought oops, Rich is in for it! 😂
Yeah it’s was an eye Roll as in oh tit how did I not cop

• Haha
Should posters been sharing the children’s name!? They obviously hide it for a reason. @admin can you delete!??

Reactions: 7
Love these guys but fear they are going down the #ad route now which means I'll be skipping past..

Reactions: 2
Love these guys but fear they are going down the #ad route now which means I'll be skipping past..
I've seen it coming as well. There doesn't seem to be many people commenting to what there used to either

That irritates me, so l tap along when they bang on about a "big reveal" or "we can't tell you just yet".
And if they do a competition ....ugh 🙈
For me personally they both have great jobs. They should stick to insta as a hobby. Should of known they would get greedy!!

Reactions: 5
For me personally they both have great jobs. They should stick to insta as a hobby. Should of known they would get greedy!!
I agree. I'm finding myself getting bored with them now, but this big suprise is irritating me. And if it's a competition involved I'm gone👎

I don’t get why you would direct them to Tattle anyway?! They addressed the whole name thing anyway and said he didn’t say it. What was the motive, oh there’s some people talking smack about you take a look 🥴

if you genuinely like someone you follow on social
Media and direct them to here, you’re a closet hater and do not like them 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5