Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday 6th December at 10pm on BBC2
"Veggie Curry"
Beth has cooked a curry for Ian and Gordon’s anniversary, but there’s no such thing as a quiet family meal, with the neighbours inviting themselves over and completely hijacking the occasion.

I can't wait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good job I came on here tonight, completely forgot it was on, looking forward to it!!

Reactions: 2
What did everyone think of tonight’s episode? Are Michelle & Alan not in this series?
Sure I saw a Grado tweet about it. I haven’t watched last season again recently - are they normally in every episode? Don’t remember them being in the Christmas special last year either come to think of it!

Reactions: 1
I didn't really didn't like last Christmas ep, but enjoyed it last night, laughed so much when Gordon punched Colin!!!

Reactions: 9
Average Two Doors Down is always better than the majority of other things, it wasn't the best but funny in places and great to have it back. Ians faces as always were brilliant. Also something I've always loved is the representation of a gay couple, not stereotypical, not loud and proud, they are relatable and just like any other couple. This is the representation I like to see, and no big PR campaign to announce how inclusive the show is being, just get on and do it.

I'm worried about Jaz rumours, I love Ian and Gordon together.

The camera angles seemed different, more wider shots or something. Can't put my finger on it.

Last years Xmas special was a slow burner but loved the second half, especially Gordon's impressions of Kathy. Alan and Michelle were in the majority of series 4 but not 100%. Hopefully they're back next week.

Reactions: 6
I love the change in relationship between Gordon and Cath.

No more ‘quick peck on the lips, honey” - she seems to openly despise him now!

Reactions: 5
All I can see online, another ep next Monday, then following week Christmas special, so is that it?

I love the change in relationship between Gordon and Cath.

No more ‘quick peck on the lips, honey” - she seems to openly despise him now!
'He's got no arse either'

I quite like Beth's hair but I agree the camera did look a bit funny at times, maybe a reduced crew.

Reactions: 4
Sure I saw a Grado tweet about it. I haven’t watched last season again recently - are they normally in every episode? Don’t remember them being in the Christmas special last year either come to think of it!
No they wasn’t in the Christmas special last year. Maybe they will be in next weeks episode.

All I can see online, another ep next Monday, then following week Christmas special, so is that it?
It said 1 of 6 on the app last night not sure if that includes the Christmas special though.

According to imdb there are 6 eps plus the Xmas special this year

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t really care for Michelle and Alan. I don’t think Michelle would’ve been with someone as thick as Alan was.

According to this interview with Alex Norton, only three episodes could be completed due to him having Covid during production and Joy McAvoy going into labour. So three episodes have been completed and will air - while the remaining three will be filmed and aired next year.

Reactions: 6
I love Two Doors Down!
It really makes me laugh. I don’t really miss Michelle and what’s his name.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t really care for Michelle and Alan. I don’t think Michelle would’ve been with someone as thick as Alan was.
Hmm oh I don't know. I've known a few stunning girls with some really basic partners.

I really liked michelle, especially as she stood up to Kathy, Alan less keen on tho. I also really miss Christine's daughter

Reactions: 5
No, I think she was too ambitious for him. I liked how she wasn’t impressed by Cathy though