Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm oh I don't know. I've known a few stunning girls with some really basic partners.

I really liked michelle, especially as she stood up to Kathy, Alan less keen on tho. I also really miss Christine's daughter
So do I, I love the relationship she has with Iain.

I can take or leave Michelle and Alan, but i think there in and out which I suppose breaks up the sameness of it.

What’s everyone’s favourite episode? I love Beth’s birthday but not meal!

Reactions: 2
My favourite is where they all go to Michelle and Alan's and Cathy gets what's coming!

Reactions: 5
I don't know if I have a favourite , I do love the one where Christine's ceiling caves in though lol

My least favourites are the one with Eric on the sofa with the pain in his arse, and the one with Gordon's parents.

Reactions: 3
I liked the earlier series a lot more. It's still a watch for me but not quite the same anymore, I much preferred it when Jaz and Sophie were still around.

I absolutely love the one where Christine's ceiling collapses and the one where the car alarm is going off keeping them up all night.

Reactions: 6
In the Xmas tv times Alan and Michelle are shown in preview for episode on Monday 20th dec

Reactions: 1
I liked the earlier series a lot more. It's still a watch for me but not quite the same anymore, I much preferred it when Jaz and Sophie were still around.

I absolutely love the one where Christine's ceiling collapses and the one where the car alarm is going off keeping them up all night.
I watched the ceiling collapsing episode last night for about the 100th time, one of the best I think😂

Reactions: 3
We love this programme. My husband always says Christine is like his mother, I’d tend to agree 😂.
Love all the characters, preferred Jaz to Iain, miss Cathy saying ‘ hi jaz’ and him recoiling in horror 😂. Should be on bbc1, loads better than the majority of tit that makes prime time on there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This weeks wasn't the greatest but thought Ian was great at the end

We love this programme. My husband always says Christine is like his mother, I’d tend to agree 😂.
Love all the characters, preferred Jaz to Iain, miss Cathy saying ‘ hi jaz’ and him recoiling in horror 😂. Should be on bbc1, loads better than the majority of tit that makes prime time on there
Still think about the episode where Jaz has finally plucked up the courage to return to work, only to lose it after being beaten down by the neighbours 😭😂

I do wonder why Sophie hasn’t returned even for one brief episode, I know the actress is doing well, but makes you wonder if she didn’t really get on with cast.

Reactions: 2
Lasts nights episode was a bit flat, even though there were some great one liners. Is it the Christmas special next week? Love Christine , she’s just constantly on the take 😂😂. Funny to watch but my god , imagine really living next door to someone like her. They need a ‘ ring’ doorbell so they don’t have to answer it !

It was a very good episode, had a nice balance between humour and emotion of the season.

Reactions: 5
I'd forgotten the Christmas special was on last night so my son and I have just watched this morning(he has seen a few episodes before). We both loved it. I'm not usually keen on alan and Michelle but didn't mind them in this episode. I nearly missed the bit at the end, after the credits but my son called me back in.