Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten the Christmas special was on last night so my son and I have just watched this morning(he has seen a few episodes before). We both loved it. I'm not usually keen on alan and Michelle but didn't mind them in this episode. I nearly missed the bit at the end, after the credits but my son called me back in.
Oh no I didn't know that...I'll have to rewatch

Reactions: 1
Was just reading that the actress who plays Michelle was 8 months pregnant while filming the latest series and her waters broke on set.

Reactions: 6
Was just reading that the actress who plays Michelle was 8 months pregnant while filming the latest series and her waters broke on set.
Oh wow. I was trying to figure out last night was she pregnant, were they disguising it or was the character pregnant

Reactions: 3
oh my god I could imagine your pelvic floor would be tested at the best of times being surrounded by such funny folk, so that would be brutal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I didn't like it, don't think I laughed once, too samey and predictable 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Gordon in the Xmas special 😂😂
It was hilarious! Not that I'm condoning what they were doing! 🤭🤭

I thought she might have been as I noticed the top she was wearing was very loose fitting

Also found out, that she's James McAvoys sister !

Last edited:
Oh wow. I was trying to figure out last night was she pregnant, were they disguising it or was the character pregnant
Came here to mention that! It seemed like at first it was meant to be that the character was pregnant. (Wasn’t aware the actor was pregnant) but then they showed her with champagne and never mentioned her being pregnant so guessing the character wasn’t n

I think the writer probably decided against making Michelle pregnant (in line with Joy McAvoy) as they've already done that storyline with Cath and Sophie in Series 1 / 2.

I enjoyed last night's episode. It was quite fitting really as yesterday I was informed that a close relative had passed away so when they lit the lantern for Pat over the Back that did set me off.

My favourite line had to be "Are you coming in, Christine?"
"No, I'm going round the doors singing F'n Christmas carols"

Looking forward to the next three episodes we will get next year and Grado said in an interview that he believes a sixth series will be made as well. Fingers crossed!

Merry Christmas to my fellow Two Doors Down fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Judging by Twitter, my wee pal Jaz might be back in one of the next three episodes, too!

Reactions: 8
I just wish the series was longer. 3 episodes isn’t enough.
Though they need to change the narrative of everyone being ungrateful to Beth.

Reactions: 2
I really hope they don't. It's weird so far no talk of the engagement or wedding plans though
I said the same thing! Ian and Gordon got engaged last year and had rings on. It’s never been mentioned since which is weird.

I Like Jaz but I like Gordon too and I want to see them get married.

I normally hate Michelle and Alan but I liked them in the Christmas episode. I hate how creepy Colin is around Michelle.

Reactions: 6
I said the same thing! Ian and Gordon got engaged last year and had rings on. It’s never been mentioned since which is weird.

I normally hate Michelle and Alan but I liked them in the Christmas episode. I hate how creepy Colin is around Michelle.
I liked jaz but I feel Gordon is a better fit and more of an equal. Jaz always seemed to need looking after. He did have some great one liners though

Yeah creepy Colin seems to have gradually sneaked in more and more.

I like Alan and Michelle, her more than him but it's nice to have another couple on the street.

I forgot they got engaged on the 2020 Christmas special! Yeah it’s like the writers have forgotten too and are trying to split them up.
Colin has always been a bit creepy but this years Christmas episode was extra weird

I liked jaz but I feel Gordon is a better fit and more of an equal. Jaz always seemed to need looking after. He did have some great one liners though

Yeah creepy Colin seems to have gradually sneaked in more and more.

I like Alan and Michelle, her more than him but it's nice to have another couple on the street.
Thats true, Gordon definitely is better for Ian.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any idea how to watch it from abroad? I missed it on Monday and none of my vpns are letting me watch it on catch up as it’s detecting them :mad: