Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is fantastic. I follow the TDD fan page and they regularly put up funny clips. One they showed yesterday was when Beth was busy in the kitchen and Eric was playing about with the helium balloons in the living room. When he spoke I peed myself laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In the pilot Ian was played by Kevin Guthrie who is now in jail. He was in Sunshine on Leith as well.

They also mentioned another son that was in the army. He wasn't mentioned again after the pilot episode.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The bit I always fall about laughing at is Colin and Eric playing darts, and Colin keeps putting Eric off his shot.

eric properly loses the rag at him β€œYER JUST A WEE FANNY!!!” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The bit I always fall about laughing at is Colin and Eric playing darts, and Colin keeps putting Eric off his shot.

eric properly loses the rag at him β€œYER JUST A WEE FANNY!!!” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Haha love that bit. I always laugh at the one where Christine is doing the tongue teaser β€œaround the ragged rock the ragged rascal ran.” 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why the actor that played Jaz left?
The actor who played him Harki Bhambra was in Our Girl, so maybe due to filming commitments in South Africa he wasnt able to film TDD, i dont know the exact reason though

Reactions: 2
After seeing this thread on here yesterday, am now rewatching!! Love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was surprised when I found out that Doon Mackichan is English. I really thought she was Scottish 😯

Gregor Sharp, the writer of TDD has also wrote for or been involved in other BBC shows. Theres too many to mention but they include Inside No.9, Not Going Out, Mrs Browns Boys, Still Game, Mum and This Country.
Very talented man.

Im still rewatching! What did you all think of Michelle and Alan? Kathy really hates her, hilarious!!!

Im still rewatching! What did you all think of Michelle and Alan? Kathy really hates her, hilarious!!!
I think they are a good addition to the show. Kathy is so jealous of her because she is young and pretty 🀣🀣. Colin obviously thinks that too because he's always ogling her πŸ˜…
You probably all already know that Joy McAvoy (Michelle) is the sister of James McAvoy πŸ™‚

• Wow
I think they are a good addition to the show. Kathy is so jealous of her because she is young and pretty 🀣🀣. Colin obviously thinks that too because he's always ogling her πŸ˜…
You probably all already know that Joy McAvoy (Michelle) is the sister of James McAvoy πŸ™‚
Oh I didn't know that!
All finished now, enjoyable weekend of viewing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Michelle and Alan are alright but I must admit I do prefer the earlier episodes with Jaz and Sophie. I love the one where the car alarm is going off in the middle of the night and the one where Christine's ceiling collapses.

Reactions: 12